B_Wagon136

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious if anyone else has had this experience.

The short of it is:
I’ve never gotten any email from Ford regarding my Bronco being scheduled for production. Through backdoor links I’ve gathered that I was scheduled for production week of March 13. I have a window sticker and my blend date is tomorrow.

The long of it is:
When I placed my order in November 2021, I got an order confirmation email from Ford, so I know my email address on file is correct.

I’ve received all of the Ford delay emails along the way. Even the most recent series of “change your order or else” $2,500 rebate emails. Got all those.

But never any Ford email saying “Your Bronco has been scheduled for production.” I’ve checked spam folders. Nothing. I’m still getting constant Bronco Off-Rodeo marketing emails.

My Ford account login showed we were finally scheduled for production on February 2, 2023 (prod date of 3/13/23). I figured maybe the Ford email was just lagging a few days behind as some have mentioned, but 6 weeks without notice now seems excessive.

Our blend date is tomorrow 3/16 and still nothing from Ford in terms of email communication. I can track the order progress through other links so that’s fine, but I’m curious about the assembly line photo people get emailed to them. I have to assume at this point that photo will never make its way to me. Is there anywhere else i can find that?

What else will I be missing that happens next regarding the typical Ford order update emails that people get?

Particularly, the one that notifies the order holder that production is complete and when to expect delivery would be nice - but I’m sure those are somehow not going to make their way to me. Is there anywhere else I can keep up with those things myself?
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have you talked to your dealer to ask them whats up?

OP
OP
B_Wagon136

B_Wagon136

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have you talked to your dealer to ask them whats up?
Trying not to be a sarcastic prick but if I had spoken to my dealer and gotten the answers I needed from them then I wouldnt be posting on this forum asking how prevalent this issue is.

Last edited:

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a production date email and that was it. Didn't hear anything again until it was being shipped. Didn't get assembly line photo until 5 months later. Dealer wasn't any help either other than to say build date was the same and had to assume that just meant things were in motion.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Trying not to be a sarcastic prick but if I had spoken to my dealer and gotten the answers I needed from them then I wouldnt be posting on this forum asking how prevalent this issue is.
understood. I just noticed it was a relatively recent join date for you and it wasn't clear if dealer was engaged. I've seen other posts from people that ask questions here instead of asking their dealer. That said, I also recognize a number of dealers are much less than helpful. In any case, hope yours gets built and to you in reasonable time.

Sponsored

Catmandu1999

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Triumph Spitfire
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are way ahead of me, I got reservation confirmation 5/28/21 and then nothing else. I took delivery yesterday.

I will have you know getting a Bronco is better than getting an email.. :)

OP
OP
B_Wagon136

B_Wagon136

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You are way ahead of me, I got reservation confirmation 5/28/21 and then nothing else. I took delivery yesterday.

I will have you know getting a Bronco is better than getting an email.. :)
Wow - so we're you aware of production and/or able to track rail at all or were you completely in the dark until the dealer called you up and said your Bronco was there for you to pick up?

Catmandu1999

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Triumph Spitfire
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow - so we're you aware of production and/or able to track rail at all or were you completely in the dark until the dealer called you up and said your Bronco was there for you to pick up?
I logged into my Ford.com account routinely to track things, more often once it was scheduled for production. I was sitting at "In Production" with no modules or tear tag starting on 3/9 when I got a text with a photo from my dealer that said it had been delivered on 3/11 via Convoy. Picked it up yesterday. :)
Sponsored