Sponsored

Totally Conflicting Emails From Ford On Build Date/Shipping!

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else get these conflicting emails from Ford (my original build date was 9/27, moved to 10/17, then 10/24):

10/27 Received email saying my Bronco was built
10/29 Received email saying my Bronco was shipped, with delivery between 11/16-11/22
11/10 Received email saying my Bronco just rolled off the assembly line, with a photo, and it looks fantastic, and any accessories would be added before shipment (ordered PPF, although it doesn't state that on window sticker).
11/10 Checked my status using order # and VIN, states it is in transit, but the "shipped" icon is NOT checked!

Is this just typical Ford crap, and it you've received similar conflicting emails, please let me know, and thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the reply, and that's what I suspected, but why would they do that? If it's purely incompetence, I sure hope that they build them better than their email dept "informs" us of progress!

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe check the OrderTrack app - see what it says
Says Blend Date 10/25, status as In Transit, but time in status says 0 hours, so it's shipped but has spent 0 hours being shipped? I guess when I get a call from my salesman I'll know it's been delivered!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the reply, and that's what I suspected, but why would they do that? If it's purely incompetence, I sure hope that they build them better than their email dept "informs" us of progress!
I have stopping trying sense of what Ford does. From my own experience I will say that after my build went into production, Ford chat, as well as their trackers were worthless.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have stopping trying sense of what Ford does. From my own experience I will say that after my build went into production, Ford chat, as well as their trackers were worthless.
I'm with you on that!

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco was built 7/21 the emails I get are awaiting shipping and you shipping date has changed . Still waiting. I call ford every two weeks for answers but get nothing. Last shipping date they gave me was between November 9, -November 15th. I am a third day reservation . So deflating

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco was built 7/21 the emails I get are awaiting shipping and you shipping date has changed . Still waiting. I call ford every two weeks for answers but get nothing. Last shipping date they gave me was between November 9, -November 15th. I am a third day reservation . So deflating
Dayum, I thought that I was screwed! I feel for you, Bro, and hope you get your Bronco soon!

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else get these conflicting emails from Ford (my original build date was 9/27, moved to 10/17, then 10/24):

*10/27 Received email saying my Bronco was built
*10/29 Received email saying my Bronco was shipped, with delivery between 11/16-11/22
11/10 Received email saying my Bronco just rolled off the assembly line, with a photo, and it looks fantastic, and any accessories would be added before shipment (ordered PPF, although it doesn't state that on window sticker).
11/10 Checked my status using order # and VIN, states it is in transit, but the "shipped" icon is NOT checked!

Is this just typical Ford crap, and it you've received similar conflicting emails, please let me know, and thanks!
I put a * by the two emails that have any chance of being accurate. The 11/10 one is just late, some get those emails up to 5 months after they have their truck.

Do you have the window sticker? You should The sticker tells you how it's being transported and threads on this board tell you how to call the shipper and get status on the shipment.

Blaming Ford is pointless.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A few of us Raptors for 10/24 build week are what Ford is calling “produced.” All the Trackers etc are still showing “in production.” We all have blend date, tear tags, modules etc. We’ve all called Ford Performance and Ford, they tell us it’s produced and give us ETA dates to dealer, they have also told us there is no chip hold, so who f’ing knows why our Raptors are still “in production.”...of course the ETA keeps getting pushed out as the weeks go by. And of course @Ford Motor Company refuse to give us a valid reason as to why our Raptors have been “in production” since 10/24.

And Raptors produced after our build week are getting “built” status and actually shippedđŸ€·đŸŒ

just to clarify, when we call asking why our Raptors are still showing “in production” Ford is telling us they are “produced” and gives us a eta delivery date which no way in hell the dates can be accurate since it’s going by rail...and when I call tomorrow I’m sure the ETA dates will move out another week like they have been and will be told “it’s produced and awaiting shipping” even though all the trackers show “in production” still. Oh, and they tell us to call our dealerships, so we do that and they see the exact same as we do.

Last edited:

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A few of us Raptors for 10/24 build week are what Ford is calling “produced.” All the Trackers etc are still showing “in production.” We all have blend date, tear tags, modules etc. We’ve all called Ford Performance and Ford, they tell us it’s produced and give us ETA dates to dealer, they have also told us there is no chip hold, so who f’ing knows why our Raptors are still “in production.”...of course the ETA keeps getting pushed out as the weeks go by. And of course @Ford Motor Company refuse to give us a valid reason as to why our Raptors have been “in production” since 10/24.

And Raptors produced after our build week are getting “built” status and actually shippedđŸ€·đŸŒ

just to clarify, when we call asking why our Raptors are still showing “in production” Ford is telling us they are “produced” and gives us a eta delivery date which no way in hell the dates can be accurate since it’s going by rail...and when I call tomorrow I’m sure the ETA dates will move out another week like they have been and will be told “it’s produced and awaiting shipping” even though all the trackers show “in production” still. Oh, and they tell us to call our dealerships, so we do that and they see the exact same as we do.
My bronco was "produced" on 7/1 and "built" on 9/30. It shipped 10/3 and i picked it up on 10/24. It had 60 miles on it when I received it. We found a 12 page errata check sheet in the car when we detailed it. My best advice is to be patient - it is worth the wait.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hearing be patient its worth the wait is going to feel like a kick in the nuts. I've been "Built, Fully Released and awaiting shipment" for 45 days with no answers.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hearing be patient its worth the wait is going to feel like a kick in the nuts. I've been "Built, Fully Released and awaiting shipment" for 45 days with no answers.
wtf 😳
Sponsored