Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took my wife's car in for service today and spoke with a couple sales people who looked at the window sticker, looked up something in the computer and said your Bronco is already built and it's just waiting on shipping. I was a little surprised.

I'm trying to line up my wife's car sale with taking delivery of the Bronco and this changes the timing. Can someone tell me what they looked at and how they would know? I've tried tracking it, no luck of course and the tracker still says waiting to build.

Thanks in advance!!

Badlands
2 Door
7 Speed Manual
Area 51

Ford Bronco Earlier Than Expected Build Date, Built, Waiting On Shipping Screenshot_20210706-150312_Chrome
Ford Bronco Earlier Than Expected Build Date, Built, Waiting On Shipping Screenshot_20210706-150426_Drive
Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

looks like the blend date is 07/12?

OP
OP
Bronco-420

Bronco-420

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks like the blend date is 07/12?
Yeah 7/12 Blend which I thought means it would head down the line around 7/12. Not be built and shipped on 7/12, not complaining but we're getting excited and hope it isn't delayed because of a chip or the MIC top...

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date is 3 days later than yours, but my Special Order date is 5 days later than yours. Congratulations on an early built!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco-420

Bronco-420

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date is 3 days later than yours, but my Special Order date is 5 days later than yours. Congratulations on an early built!
Thanks @Oneand0. Not sure I can get excited until we see something official from Ford but that could also mean it could show up in the next couple of days / weeks and that's crazy! If it has rail, will it transport via rail or does that mean something else?

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
yes, same here too. My blend date is 7/12. Got a call from dealership (for the first time ever) saying it’s built already and I should start counting the money.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am in a similar situation. I have a sticker that shows a blend date of 7/19. My sticker showed up though on 7/3 (way earlier than The 7 days i read elsewhere). I did not pay attention to the date in the Special Order box - which says 7/2/21. Does the date in the Special Order box indicate the truck was built on 7/2? My dealer is telling me their system shows my truck as due for delivery to them the first week of August. Thanks for the help in interpreting this.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did not pay attention to the date in the Special Order box - which says 7/2/21. Does the date in the Special Order box indicate the truck was built on 7/2? My dealer is telling me their system shows my truck as due for delivery to them the first week of August. Thanks for the help in interpreting this.
I never noticed that box that says special order! Anyone know what that's all about?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco-420

Bronco-420

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in a similar situation. I have a sticker that shows a blend date of 7/19. My sticker showed up though on 7/3 (way earlier than The 7 days i read elsewhere). I did not pay attention to the date in the Special Order box - which says 7/2/21. Does the date in the Special Order box indicate the truck was built on 7/2? My dealer is telling me their system shows my truck as due for delivery to them the first week of August. Thanks for the help in interpreting this.
I'm really not sure but really wish someone had decoded the window sticker. Planning on calling over the weekend to see if they have any updates. So many different dates and codes and I'm not really sure what most mean. I just hope I'm not waiting another couple months. Could be the MIC top? Who knows.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody figure out what the date in the Special Order box means?Appears to be the date it went into “In Production.”

KpThatsMe

Big Bend
First Name
Kelsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mines been done for over a week and just sitting on the lot. I got the confirmation that it was Built 6/30 and haven’t gotten shipping yet. Hopefully soon… my f150 is due back at the end of the month. Ford credit will get an ear full if they think I’m paying for another month on my truck if the bronco is just sitting in a lot 20 minutes from my house.

OP
OP
Bronco-420

Bronco-420

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mines been done for over a week and just sitting on the lot. I got the confirmation that it was Built 6/30 and haven’t gotten shipping yet. Hopefully soon… my f150 is due back at the end of the month. Ford credit will get an ear full if they think I’m paying for another month on my truck if the bronco is just sitting in a lot 20 minutes from my house.
Can't blame you!!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody figure out what the date in the Special Order box means?Appears to be the date it went into “In Production.”

Anyone? Would be nice to know if the special order date has any significance to the actual build date.

My blend date per sticker is 7/13 but the special order date is 6/28.
Sponsored