First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford never said they would give you an estimated build date in May...they said they would give MORE INFORMATION. I think there will be quite a bit of butthurt here in the next 2 weeks from people who suffer from poor reading comprehension.

applicable snippet of Ford's email to us.

Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process.

I must apologize for our terrible reading comprehension as a group. Please, pretty please with sugar on top enlighten us, Wise One. Explain what information on the estimated delivery timing (that isn't, you know... the estimated delivery timing), do you expect Ford to give?

Edit below; current language on Reservation/ordering on Ford website (blue text highlighted by me);

When will I take delivery of my vehicle?
Bronco deliveries begin June 2021 and are expected to extend through 2022 calendar year. In May 2021, customers who have placed an order will receive an estimated delivery window. Actual delivery times will vary based on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive. See your dealer for more details.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why Ford's stock is at 12$ a share, everyone is abandoning ship.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process.

I must apologize for our terrible reading comprehension as a group. Please, pretty please with sugar on top enlighten us, Wise One. Explain what information on the estimated delivery timing (that isn't, you know... the estimated delivery timing), do you expect Ford to give?
The email literally says "WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE INFORMATION ON THE ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMING..." It does not say "WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMING..."

The information they will provide to you could be ANYTHING. It could be some blanket "We are on track to build (insert number) Broncos per day" or some other corporate bullcrap.

If anybody thinks they will get an email this month with any type of ETA, even a broad one like August-October they are delusional. We will all get the EXACT SAME generic email, period.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

with the holiday on the 31st theres now 10 days left in May, wheres Levine 🤪

ptb291

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they will probably focus on soft top orders to estimate dates and MIC will probably take a backseat
100% what my dealer told me, said you lucked out on soft top etc. They want to get what they can build out ASAP to keep the buzz going for future sales

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100% what my dealer told me, said you lucked out on soft top etc. They want to get what they can build out ASAP to keep the buzz going for future sales
What about us two door folk? We have feelings too.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The email literally says "WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE INFORMATION ON THE ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMING..." It does not say "WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMING..."

The information they will provide to you could be ANYTHING. It could be some blanket "We are on track to build (insert number) Broncos per day" or some other corporate bullcrap.

If anybody thinks they will get an email this month with any type of ETA, even a broad one like August-October they are delusional. We will all get the EXACT SAME generic email, period.
I'm going to calmly wait to see what they say. I hope you're wrong, but if it's a late build date that looks to spill into 22, or if it's extremely hand-wavy corporate BS with no end in sight, I know where to order a Defender. I have too much other bullshit to deal with and the sooner I know what vehicle I can look forward to getting this year, the better.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Build-Date Emails dumb-and-dumber-theres-a-chance-

dmalaquias

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Cayenne S, Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Edit below; current language on Reservation/ordering on Ford website (blue text highlighted by me);

Bronco deliveries begin June 2021 and are expected to extend through 2022 calendar year. In May 2021, customers who have placed an order will receive an estimated delivery window. Actual delivery times will vary based on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive. See your dealer for more details.
Exactly, and people are reading way too much into "delivery timeframe". Think Q4, Q1 2022, etc. not to be built week of 8/2...

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So word on street YouTuber whistling diseal has a bronco on order to probably do his usually thing and destroy the bronco so sad he going to prob get one early and destroy it

OP
OP
Rubicon 2 Badlands

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford needs to kick webasto to the curb and get a better company
On second thought, Ford should just buy Webasto and fill it with UAW folks and knock them out by the thousands.
....and on third thought, Ford could just include the electrical and plumbing hookups in every vehicle and we would just take ours with a soft top for now and get our hard tops later. That way many thousands of people would be happily driving their new Broncos.

Last edited:

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But on Fords website under FAQs it does specifically say a delivery window I know that is not a build date but it does not say more information on the website so just more confusion and bad communication by Ford.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But on Fords website under FAQs it does specifically say a delivery window I know that is not a build date but it does not say more information on the website so just more confusion and bad communication by Ford.

Yeah we might get a window, MAYBE but rest assured that thing is gonna be huge as in August 21-April 22 and that's if you reserved the first few days. People need to expect the worst and hope for the best. The vast majority of us won't be seeing our Broncos until next year at some point.
Sponsored