12/6 build date and no emails

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I reserved on the first day and received my vin and build week of 12/6 a few months back but have not received one emails since. Is this normal or should I be expecting to wait even longer?
Sponsored

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would call your dealer. I have been moved multiple times since October build date and only received 2 emails from ford. My last move was from 12/6 to 12/13. A quick check is to see if you have a window sticker with your vin and order code. Look at the blue ribbon on the site that says tracker.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a window sticker on the Ford Tracker?

You will receive an email when it ships, one when it is built, and usually one with a pic. I wouldn’t expect any emails until next week.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
No email here either. Went to my build week email and was able to get into my account and got my window sticker there...

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/6 week build date as well (from 11/29) here…..last email was the one pushing back a week. No window sticker as of this AM.
See no sense in calling my dealer…..it’ll get done when it gets done.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No email here either. Went to my build week email and was able to get into my account and got my window sticker there...
I can get into my account but then when I try to click on any link to track it goes nowhere, I get an error message or something…. So frustrating. I want it sooner than later but realize the whole “I get it when I get it” but I am really hoping to get it before year end for tax purposes. I know it’s a long shot but there is a chance
Sponsored