Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to calmly wait to see what they say. I hope you're wrong, but if it's a late build date that looks to spill into 22, or if it's extremely hand-wavy corporate BS with no end in sight, I know where to order a Defender. I have too much other bullshit to deal with and the sooner I know what vehicle I can look forward to getting this year, the better.
I'm thinking more Jeep Grand Cherokee as I don't really need all the off-road capability of the Bronco anyways. I really wish an F150 would fit in my garage, sigh.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rubicon 2 Badlands

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah we might get a window, MAYBE but rest assured that thing is gonna be huge as in August 21-April 22 and that's if you reserved the first few days. People need to expect the worst and hope for the best. The vast majority of us won't be seeing our Broncos until next year at some point.
A sad, sad truth....... 😢

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely not I think at best you will get Q1 Q2 Q3 or Q4. I was just pointing out another way Ford's communication has sucked and contradicted itself many times. I don't expect anything less then a 3-4 month window if we actually do get the email

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

build estimate will contain the words "By December" then that buys Ford time to cover their own azz for more delay issues.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
build estimate will contain the words "By December" then that buys Ford time to cover their own azz for more delay issues.
yup, I guarantee the email will just be kicking the can down the road and "by December" would work out great as dealers are fed allocations of soft top base/Big Bends that are naked on options while pushing "in demand" stuff to MY22.

Sponsored

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First post.. Hi all.

I spoke with my dealer last week and was told that if I didn't receive a date by May 20th then it will be a '22. Nobody really knows though, right?

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im planning a road trip south this fall/winter & it would be great to know an estimate on the build date (90 day window?). I really would like to wait to book rooms, tours & such if I know I won't have to worry about picking my baby up..

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford never said they would give you an estimated build date in May...they said they would give MORE INFORMATION. I think there will be quite a bit of butthurt here in the next 2 weeks from people who suffer from poor reading comprehension.
Nice way to call out someone and attack. I'm not going to get into a battle of the wits with an unarmed man.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice way to call out someone and attack. I'm not going to get into a battle of the wits with an unarmed man.
elaborate please....what in my post is incorrect? who did I "call out and attack"? try reading the email from Ford more slowly. It said exactly what I posted.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
elaborate please....what in my post is incorrect? who did I "call out and attack"? try reading the email from Ford more slowly. It said exactly what I posted.
You might want to clean up your mis-information. They said it multiple times, including currently in the FAQ's that are up now on the Ford website. I pasted them in on the other thread where you were spreading this.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might want to clean up your mis-information. They said it multiple times, including currently in the FAQ's that are up now on the Ford website. I pasted them in on the other thread where you were spreading this.
What mis-information? Do people here seriously think all MY21 people will have an ETA within the next 2 weeks? lol...I hope we would just like everyone else but it ain't happening.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Who's butthurt now? Bwahahahaha
Sponsored