First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I called Ford directly to get the answer my dealership couldn't be bothered to provide. It would be great if Ford would re-email those with VINs their updated build week but it seems they have tried it once or twice without success. I'm starting to wonder if Ford is run by interns.

Which dealership? Richmond Ford West has been incredibly responsive with me. They informed me of my 2-week delay before I received Ford’s email.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why don’t evryone that has Twitter ask mike Levine lol

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco."

"After ordering your Bronco, you will hear from us in May of 2021 with details about when you can expect to receive your Bronco."

So, June 1st you'll have had your answer for at least a day.
I'm predicting the "estimated window" to be between July and December. We all get the same window.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Based on what we are hearing about Webasto, I really have no idea how in a couple weeks from now they could not only estimate how many MIC tops could be produced by YE, but also assign an estimated build date (even if that was to the month). Its going to be really interesting how they approach this. I foresee continued emails for the next few months as they work through this. It's either that, or they simply take a stance by end of May and assign ~60k builds across demo/priority/FE(mics)/some WTs(mics)/soft tops, and tell almost every other MIC top guy that they will be a 2022...which would be really bad optics for Ford. So probably the former approach, to leave everyone somewhat hopeful, while they pray Webasto picks up production month over month

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based on what we are hearing about Webasto, I really have no idea how in a couple weeks from now they could not only estimate how many MIC tops could be produced by YE, but also assign an estimated build date (even if that was to the month). Its going to be really interesting how they approach this. I foresee continued emails for the next few months as they work through this. It's either that, or they simply take a stance by end of May and assign ~60k builds across demo/priority/FE(mics)/some WTs(mics)/soft tops, and tell almost every other MIC top guy that they will be a 2022...which would be really bad optics for Ford. So probably the former approach, to leave everyone somewhat hopeful, while they pray Webasto picks up production month over month
they will probably focus on soft top orders to estimate dates and MIC will probably take a backseat

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which dealership? Richmond Ford West has been incredibly responsive with me. They informed me of my 2-week delay before I received Ford’s email.
Richmond Ford Lincoln has been so difficult to get any information or a response from. They are pretty high on my shit list after the salesman handling the Bronco orders lied to me twice which resulted in my order not being changed prior to VIN assignments even though he had over 3 weeks to make the changes. I will be making a call to the Dealership's GM at some point prior to actual Bronco delivery to express how displeased I am with how their salesman has handled this whole process.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they will probably focus on soft top orders to estimate dates and MIC will probably take a backseat
So what are you envisioning for how they message that?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Build scheduling is not the same as estimated delivery window. Ford told everyone to expect the latter by end-of-May, which could be as generic as “expect your bronco in the 2nd half of 2022”

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So what are you envisioning for how they message that?
Soft tops that can get built will probably have a more specific time line while others will just get some long generic one

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How do we report to the moderators that the search function is down?

Or is this like turn signals and it's all just user error?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do we report to the moderators that the search function is down?

Or is this like turn signals and it's all just user error?
ALT + F4 will report this issue.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco."

"After ordering your Bronco, you will hear from us in May of 2021 with details about when you can expect to receive your Bronco."

So, June 1st you'll have had your answer for at least a day.
Late May.....

"Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process."
Sponsored