Sponsored

Ford Extended Warranty Plans 10 Years Now ? ? ? ?

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea I have the 8/100,000 on my GT500. I got about eight months ago. But now with the 10 year option. Get that on my new wildtrak and just keep it and have it for long time and know that it’s fully covered for upcoming problems.
Sponsored

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
May get the Ford prepaid maintenance as well on it for 10 years not a bad deal for $2500 and covers everything except tires.

When do you think of custom inflation lately and prices going up on everything could end up being a real deal locking it in

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May get the Ford prepaid maintenance as well on it for 10 years not a bad deal for $2500 and covers everything except tires.

When do you think of custom inflation lately and prices going up on everything could end up being a real deal locking it in
I was looking at the prepaid maintenance as well. I bought it on my 2020 Raptor because of covered the expensive shocks, but most maintenance on the Bronco I plan on doing myself anyway.

Broncojbl

Wildtrak
First Name
JBL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW Clubman, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dont know why but I added the 10yr 75000 mile Zurich plan at a reduced price when i got my WT. I'm guessing it was a bad move since i do have a Braptor on order and may not keep this thing that long. . Possibly I was thinking of keeping this one longer if something happened to the braptor. With the electronics I say its a good idea to have one if you plan on keeping it past the factory warranty though.
Do you mind sharing price and a few specifics on your Zurich policy? Curious if price/coverages/exclusions are similar at the different plan levels. I am looking at Ford premium - not sure what Zurich calls their top plan but if that is the level you purchased I'd really appreciate learning more.

BTW, if you get rid of your WT you can likely transfer the policy or get a prorated refund, so that helps if you don't keep it long.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many reward points does it take?

Sponsored

TOPWTR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT HOSS 3.0 Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you mind sharing price and a few specifics on your Zurich policy? Curious if price/coverages/exclusions are similar at the different plan levels. I am looking at Ford premium - not sure what Zurich calls their top plan but if that is the level you purchased I'd really appreciate learning more.

BTW, if you get rid of your WT you can likely transfer the policy or get a prorated refund, so that helps if you don't keep it long.

Broncojbl,

Zurich retail price chart.. I paid 1785 for 10 yr 75k miles 100 deductible from dealer. The bronco is not my DD.

Ford Bronco Ford Extended Warranty Plans 10 Years Now ? ? ? ? image_0

Attachments

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If only you didnt have to go to ford for warranty work. 1 month to get it looked at. 100 pictures sent back and forth to ford. Lol, 🤷🏼‍♂️

TOPWTR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would have purchased the Ford ESP Premium care if i had been given that option.. I have always had the ESP warranty on all of my past Raptors. Ford warranty for a ford Vehicle makes more sense to me. State of Florida has now made it where I cant buy a Ford ESP outside of this state like I used to.. They consider it an insurance product and charge double the price when purchased in state. My selling dealer could not sell me an ESP but was able to sell me the zurich plan. I am waiting on a new Bronco Raptor build so I was unsure if i will keep the WT or not so I bought that Zurich plan just in case.

TOPWTR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If only you didnt have to go to ford for warranty work. 1 month to get it looked at. 100 pictures sent back and forth to ford. Lol, 🤷🏼‍♂️

Every dealer seems to handle these issues differently. I have had a good experience with past vehicles and the ESP program but I have bought a lot of vehicles from this dealer also. I hope your situation improves quickly.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are these from Ford only available at initial purchase or anytime before the 3/36 runs out and how does it compare to what comes with a CPO vehicle.

Sponsored

Broncojbl

Wildtrak
First Name
JBL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW Clubman, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Broncojbl,

Zurich retail price chart.. I paid 1785 for 10 yr 75k miles 100 deductible from dealer. The bronco is not my DD.

Ford Bronco Ford Extended Warranty Plans 10 Years Now ? ? ? ? image_0
Thank you for this! I had a Zurich policy years ago at Jeep. Best thing I could have done. my wrangler was a nightmare. Zurich actually covered more than Chrysler at the time, including pre-existing conditions, so I was lucky. It’s alll about the exclusions