Sponsored

Ford Performance Hoop Steps and Light Bar

• Thread starter Deleted member 49144
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 49144

Picked these up for $250 and I have to say, they’ve dramatically changed the look over my outer banks side steps. The steps are removable, and the best part yet, they hid that ugly pinch weld. I’m very happy with them. I can’t say I’ll never switch out to something else, looking to go with a nice light bar across the top for the next major mod

I don’t have aux switches in top, does anyone have an idea of how difficult of an install I’d be looking at for that. Id like to have the factory switches rather than run a separate switch somewhere else. Posting some pics so everyone can see what the new steps look like

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Hoop Steps and Light Bar IMG_7369

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Hoop Steps and Light Bar IMG_7370

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Hoop Steps and Light Bar IMG_7371

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Hoop Steps and Light Bar IMG_7373

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Hoop Steps and Light Bar IMG_7374
Sponsored

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice! I have these on my Bronco that’s en route to the dealership. I also dig the aesthetic over most other steps and really like the easy removal option.

OP
OP

Deleted member 49144

Nice! I have these on my Bronco that’s en route to the dealership. I also dig the aesthetic over most other steps and really like the easy removal option.
slight adjustment to getting in and out, but after some time it will be normal. Couldn’t pass it up for the price. I’m definitely impressed on the durability aspect. The downside to that is, dirt doesn’t seem to want to come out of the rhino lining as easy.

RUMRUNNER

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, focus, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked these up for $250 and I have to say, they’ve dramatically changed the look over my outer banks side steps. The steps are removable, and the best part yet, they hid that ugly pinch weld. I’m very happy with them. I can’t say I’ll never switch out to something else, looking to go with a nice light bar across the top for the next major mod

I don’t have aux switches in top, does anyone have an idea of how difficult of an install I’d be looking at for that. Id like to have the factory switches rather than run a separate switch somewhere else. Posting some pics so everyone can see what the new steps look like

RUMRUNNER

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, focus, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look into Middleton motorsports. They offer the OEM kit for uplifter Aux panel. I order it for my 22 2 door Outer Banks. But pricey but I'm starting a money pit
LOL

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member 49144

Look into Middleton motorsports. They offer the OEM kit for uplifter Aux panel. I order it for my 22 2 door Outer Banks. But pricey but I'm starting a money pit
LOL
I actually saw that after looking around last night. It seems like more work than I want to get involved with. Plus, I’m really only thinking about doing a roof light bar, and that’s about it. I don’t plan on taking it on safari. I’ve found the oracle bar, which I like A LOT. It’s subtle, yet still noticeable. I’m still keeping some of that stock look, and I feel like it’s a good matching medium. I saw that they did a group buy for that a while back, just seeing if anyone has any experience with it and how they like it.

IMG_7382.png
Sponsored