Ford points

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where do we look up Ford credits. I believe we got a number of different Ford credits to be applied at our discretion due to the wait, switching away from duel top, etc.

Does anyone know for what and how many we receive specifically? And where to find and use them?

thanks
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm awaiting all mine to populate.
Dealer told me at delivery it could be 10-14 days before they pop up.
I'm sitting at a bit over 14 and only have the 42K new purchase ones so far.
missing the 20K early registration ones, 1,100 converting before March 19 ones, and I think there was some for swapping to Soft top with the prep kit, but not sure. I know there was another massive 200K available for switching from Mod to MIC, but I didn't go that route.
And another 11K appreciation points I am also missing.

Others on here have a lot better grasp on the points and what is what, so hopefully you (and maybe I) can get some better answers/advice as this goes on.

EDIT:
They show up on your FordPass app. You can also find them by logging into your Ford.com acct.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Where do we look up Ford credits. I believe we got a number of different Ford credits to be applied at our discretion due to the wait, switching away from duel top, etc.

Does anyone know for what and how many we receive specifically? And where to find and use them?

thanks
I only have 42k! I picked up my Bronco from Granger on Black Friday and only recently received my 42k! I reserved on July 13th, 2020, and confirmed my order with Ford by the March 2020 deadline, so do I get more points, too?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As @broadicustomworks mentioned, you can see your rewards on the FordPass app. You can also see them logging in on a browser but I think the app is easier. Just go to the Account tab at the bottom of the app and there should be an icon that says FordPass Rewards (with your points). Click on that and you can see your reward point and your tier. There are three tiers: Bronze, Silver and Blue. Higher tiers have "exclusive" benefits and higher earning.

Just to add because I've been doing some research on this, reward points formula is $.005 per point. So 42,000 points x .005 = $210.

If you look in the Message Center area of the app, you can see when reward points were granted and if you were upgraded a tier, you can see when that happened too.

Finally, depending on your spend and rewards situation, I recommend the Ford Visa card.

Ford Bronco Ford points 1639147771669

I got this earlier in the year and have been upgraded to the Blue tier and have over 360K points now. I plan to use this on the Ford Performance pack as soon as it's available (or some other accessories if it takes too long, ha).

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I only have 42k! I picked up my Bronco from Granger on Black Friday and only recently received my 42k! I reserved on July 13th, 2020, and confirmed my order with Ford by the March 2020 deadline, so do I get more points, too?
Take a deep breathe Granger friend. Make sure you’ve synced app to Bronco. Then hit Hunter up to push early res/mod top points that may apply. Has to happen from dealer end.

Ford Bronco Ford points 1336E503-C299-450B-A24F-7E11BBACFC75

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Take a deep breathe Granger friend. Make sure you’ve synced app to Bronco. Then hit Hunter up to push early res/mod top points that may apply. Has to happen from dealer end.

Ford Bronco Ford points 1336E503-C299-450B-A24F-7E11BBACFC75
Thanks for info!!
Sponsored