Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody getting this? It won't let you remote start when it shows this. Mine started a month or ago. Battery is fine. Dealership said its a fordpass issue and ford is working on it.
Sponsored

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can try charging the battery and resetting the bms. If you get this fordpass alert and the truck genuinely has a low battery, you will lose other features too. (Passive entry, AS/S, etc).

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody getting this? It won't let you remote start when it shows this. Mine started a month or ago. Battery is fine. Dealership said its a fordpass issue and ford is working on it.
Same here......and my Bronco is on a Battery Maintainer 24/7 and Fully Charged. FORD is the WORST at performing software parallels......Before pushing their software out.
TEST IT FIRST!

OP
OP
Richterman

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can try charging the battery and resetting the bms. If you get this fordpass alert and the truck genuinely has a low battery, you will lose other features too. (Passive entry, AS/S, etc).
Its not the battery. Battery is good. It's FordPass

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife’s Lincoln had this issue. Started OK in the car and with the key fob, but would not start from the phone app. Same exact battery as the Bronco. When I tried charging it, I noticed some strange things, funky voltages and battery charge percentages when connected to the AGM charger.

I replaced the battery and had no further issues. Never occurred to me it might have been a warranty claim..
Sponsored