TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
First post.

I'm way out of the loop on fords technology. The last ford I owned was a 2003 f150 xl, but while googling remote start options I came across fordpass. Does anyone have insight on what models will have it as an option? Having access to ford pass will save me about $1,500 to upgrade from standard to mid package (remote start os the only feature i want)

Having remote start in my current vehicle ('13 ram) saves my hide in the summer, start my truck up on the way to badge out and the AC is blowing when I get there. Its also great for taking my dog out with me. With a 15 minute timer I can run basic errands and she's cozy as can be.
Sponsored

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe the base package Bronco will have remote start through Ford Pass as long as it's an automatic. I think the mid package adds it to the key.

OP
OP

BoomerBarnes

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I believe the base package Bronco will have remote start through Ford Pass as long as it's an automatic. I think the mid package adds it to the key.
I dont think ill end up in a base, the 4 door big bend is only $1,500 or so more than the 4 door base, but not having to upgrade to a mid package would be nice.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dont think ill end up in a base, the 4 door big bend is only $1,500 or so more than the 4 door base, but not having to upgrade to a mid package would be nice.
If you go to their site, and build out you BB without the mid...look at the View features and it should break down everything you get standard.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When equipped, you can set a timer to remote start on a regular basis, say 15 minutes before clockout. I have not tried it yet

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On this subject. How do I turn on journeys on the app? I see that it is enabled but no journeys are recorded.
Sponsored