First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hope this is my last post regarding Ford's Private Offer, or Price Protection as it use to be called. I've had several different responses on whether it would be honored or not on dealer stock. Has anyone on the forum, who has not been scheduled, bought a Bronco from a different dealer (dealer stock) and had their PO honored? I've heard that you can only receive the offer on your original order. Also heard that if buy from another dealer and cancel the original order you still qualify. Just like to hear from someone who jumped through the hoops and what they found out. If you lose it that's around a $3000+ hit, makes a difference in whether to hold tight or shop around.
Sponsored

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope this is my last post regarding Ford's Private Offer, or Price Protection as it use to be called. I've had several different responses on whether it would be honored or not on dealer stock. Has anyone on the forum, who has not been scheduled, bought a Bronco from a different dealer (dealer stock) and had their PO honored? I've heard that you can only receive the offer on your original order. Also heard that if buy from another dealer and cancel the original order you still qualify. Just like to hear from someone who jumped through the hoops and what they found out. If you lose it that's around a $3000+ hit but if you can't get built it may not matter.
Purchased from a different dealer after cancelling my original order - no price protection!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hope this is my last post regarding Ford's Private Offer, or Price Protection as it use to be called. I've had several different responses on whether it would be honored or not on dealer stock. Has anyone on the forum, who has not been scheduled, bought a Bronco from a different dealer (dealer stock) and had their PO honored? I've heard that you can only receive the offer on your original order. Also heard that if buy from another dealer and cancel the original order you still qualify. Just like to hear from someone who jumped through the hoops and what they found out. If you lose it that's around a $3000+ hit, makes a difference in whether to hold tight or shop around.
There was a big article on this over on BroncoNation just a day or two ago. Pretty detailed. Have a look.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You would only get the $2500 for cancelling provided the dealer cancelled your original order properly. Ford Video Guy had all the details.
Sponsored