Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello,

I recently learned that I have a "Transitions Private Offer" for $2,395 that I can apply to my Bronco that will be delivered sometime next week. The offer expires in October of 2023.

I am receiving conflicting information around whether or not I can apply the offer to my deal. I placed the order on March 26th, 2023. The order was placed for a 2023. I spoke to three different customer service reps from Ford. Two reps said I can, in fact, apply this offer to my deal. The other customer service rep said I cannot apply the offer since I ordered a 2023. My dealer said I cannot apply it either...

However, this morning, I decided to escalate on the Ford side to get 100% clarity, since I'm also reading conflicting information on the forums... The rep I spoke to was great! She confirmed that I can, indeed, apply the offer. I asked her to confirm with her supervisor, too. She put me on hold for about 5 mins, and came back and confirmed, yes, the offer can be applied! I asked for this in writing, so that I can take it to my dealership. She is also going to call my salesperson and tell him that they can, indeed, apply the offer.

Has anyone else been able to apply a Transitions Private Offer for a 2023 model year order?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoBabe23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m wondering the same as you. I ordered in March 2023 for a 2023 Bronco and also have received a “transitions Private Offer” certificate for the same amount. Mine expires July 4th though and Bronco is still on a train somewhere so I doubt it’s here on time. I’ll probably call to see if it can be extended next week. I’m crossing my fingers that I get to apply it though. Following this thread to see some answers.

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following as well… Thanks for the info.

OP
OP

mramella

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m wondering the same as you. I ordered in March 2023 for a 2023 Bronco and also have received a “transitions Private Offer” certificate for the same amount. Mine expires July 4th though and Bronco is still on a train somewhere so I doubt it’s here on time. I’ll probably call to see if it can be extended next week. I’m crossing my fingers that I get to apply it though. Following this thread to see some answers.
I believe they were all extended until October. Mine originally was slated to expire in July, too, however, when I called the other day, they mentioned it was extended to October.

BroncoBabe23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe they were all extended until October. Mine originally was slated to expire in July, too, however, when I called the other day, they mentioned it was extended to October.
good to hear! I mentioned it to my dealer and he just said “sweet, we’ll apply it at time of purchase” but I’m still not confident it will be that easy and I’ll for sure get to use it. When are you expected to take delivery?

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You shouldn’t be eligible for a transition offer if you ordered in March of this year. For reference- I had the marketing rep tell me I was eligible for two MY transitions. That’s not correct. I’m eligible for one and a separate one for price protection. My dealer pulled an incentive for me changing my build to a lesser option (I didn’t) for $2500.

If the dealer takes it off the top at time of purchase as if you’re eligible, the dealer won’t get that money from Ford. If the dealer tells you to pay full price with the expectation you will later get a check from Ford, you won’t receive that check.

Understand that Ford is not communicating/ pulling these offers correctly and while you may benefit from that mistake, don’t bank on it.

OP
OP

mramella

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
good to hear! I mentioned it to my dealer and he just said “sweet, we’ll apply it at time of purchase” but I’m still not confident it will be that easy and I’ll for sure get to use it. When are you expected to take delivery?
I was hoping late next week, however, my Bronco still has not shipped for some reason... It moved to "Built" status on 6/26.

OP
OP

mramella

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just had a follow-up discussion with Ford Marketing. They confirmed, once again, that I can, indeed, use the Transitions Private Offer on my deal. The gentleman I spoke to simulated applying the offer to my deal and it worked. He gave me a case number that I can reference when I go to purchase my Bronco, and he said to give them a call with the dealer/salesman on the call with me and provide the case number, and at that time, they will explain to my salesman that the offer can, indeed, be applied, and the the dealer will be reimbursed... We'll see!

I'll keep you guys posted!

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered my Bronco on 3/27/23. It was built a month ago and still hasn't shipped from Michigan. I got the $2395 private offer (not the $2500 offer) that was scheduled to expire on July 5th. My dealer assured me this would be extended since there is no chance my Bronco will get to California by then and I would be able to use it to buy the Bronco I ordered whenever it shows up.

A Bronco arrived at another local dealer with almost the same spec as the one I ordered, so I decided not to wait and I bought it. I got credit for the full $2395 private offer on that purchase. I've been told this is "dealer's discretion", but it is Ford's money so most likely either you are going to get it or the dealer is going to keep it, so you might as well insist on getting it as part of the deal.

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello,

I recently learned that I have a "Transitions Private Offer" for $2,395 that I can apply to my Bronco that will be delivered sometime next week. The offer expires in October of 2023.

I am receiving conflicting information around whether or not I can apply the offer to my deal. I placed the order on March 26th, 2023. The order was placed for a 2023. I spoke to three different customer service reps from Ford. Two reps said I can, in fact, apply this offer to my deal. The other customer service rep said I cannot apply the offer since I ordered a 2023. My dealer said I cannot apply it either...

However, this morning, I decided to escalate on the Ford side to get 100% clarity, since I'm also reading conflicting information on the forums... The rep I spoke to was great! She confirmed that I can, indeed, apply the offer. I asked her to confirm with her supervisor, too. She put me on hold for about 5 mins, and came back and confirmed, yes, the offer can be applied! I asked for this in writing, so that I can take it to my dealership. She is also going to call my salesperson and tell him that they can, indeed, apply the offer.

Has anyone else been able to apply a Transitions Private Offer for a 2023 model year order?

Thanks!
Yes, my dealer said they will apply mine and I’m in same boat as you. It’s from FMC and dealer doesn’t lose any money so no reason for them not to apply it. Good luck!

Sponsored

Flyinghawaiian

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same boat as you all. Ordered 3/27 and was surprised when Ford told me about the private transition offer. I told my dealer about it and he said he’d put it in my “file”.

OP
OP

mramella

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, my dealer said they will apply mine and I’m in same boat as you. It’s from FMC and dealer doesn’t lose any money so no reason for them not to apply it. Good luck!
Did the dealer apply the "Transitions Private Offer" to your deal? Any luck?

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did the dealer apply the "Transitions Private Offer" to your deal? Any luck?
Yes, all dealers can look up private offers under your name and apply them. Mine applied it with no issues. Good luck!

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, that's great news! Thank you!
Of course, when is yours being delivered/picked up? Mine arrived July 4th…picking up Sunday
Sponsored