Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agree with the OP I gave up trying to figure out colors (cactus gray changed from a baby blue to a concrete gray since last time I logged in), and even features. Ordering process? 10 different answers. Timeline? You won't know until May, months after ordering. This site has WAQAAAAAYY too many keyboard commandos constantly giving joke answers and Memes, and causing someone who actually wants real answers to have to scroll through pages and pages of blather. So I basically check in every week, get the "big picture" then leave all the guesswork and memes to the 400,000 members that seem to live on the forum.
Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread was interesting until it became Pee-Wee Herman...

ā€œI know you are, but what am I?ā€

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
This all boils down to the principle that it is February of 2021, people have submitted orders, and Ford continues to make changes, or different reps have conflicting information.

Itā€™s unbelievable the immense mess of people not knowing what is or isnā€™t late availability, or what wonā€™t be available period.

On top of the fact that theyā€™re showcasing models that are Frankenstein trims mixed together.

Take the OBX Carbon Gray Sasquatch pics that were posted. The dash is gray but the B&P shows a roast dash. Which is it?

If Ford Marketing is listening, please get your stuff together and clean up the website to accurately display colors, trim options, finishes, and CONFIRMED aftermarket accessories available . Jesus...
Snippy snippy.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This all boils down to the principle that it is February of 2021, people have submitted orders, and Ford continues to make changes, or different reps have conflicting information.

Itā€™s unbelievable the immense mess of people not knowing what is or isnā€™t late availability, or what wonā€™t be available period.

On top of the fact that theyā€™re showcasing models that are Frankenstein trims mixed together.

Take the OBX Carbon Gray Sasquatch pics that were posted. The dash is gray but the B&P shows a roast dash. Which is it?

If Ford Marketing is listening, please get your stuff together and clean up the website to accurately display colors, trim options, finishes, and CONFIRMED aftermarket accessories available . Jesus...
Dear Snippy,

Read what the description says your dash will look like and find the image that best fits that description. This is all I have to say about the rest of your post:

Please see Mike Levine's Twitter Post.

So it is not actually that Green, but is more Gray. Pretty big difference there!
Real life photos confirm this, but I wonder how many people have ordered the color thinking it is a shade of Green?

Ford Bronco Too Much Conflicting Information its-sad-when-you-make-even-jesus-facepalm
Sincerely,

Everyone who has been paying attention the entire time to this circus that we will laugh about in 2022.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dear Snippy,

Read what the description says your dash will look like and find the image that best fits that description. This is all I have to say about the rest of your post:

Sincerely,

Everyone who has been paying attention the entire time to this circus that we will laugh about in 2022.
2022 to 2021: "Hold my beer"

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
not sure what the confusion is about...Ford sent an email on what options, trims, etc that will delay your build. Pick whatever bronco you want with whatever parts/acc you want...if itā€™s on fords delay list then youā€™re not getting it. As far as pics, etc...if itā€™s not in B&P then youā€™re not getting it....why is this so difficult to understand? Or am i missing something?
You are missing something. Items on that list do not guarantee delay. They are constrained items. This means that, while supplies are limited, builds containing them will be rolling off the line from the start. Some customers will experience no delay from their selection of these items. But, there are not enough to meet demand, so SOME customers will be delayed.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m like the Monkey in the dirt... I want to jump in but I donā€™t quite know how tošŸ˜
You would be bananas to do that.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The First Edition seems to keep getting better, so Iā€™m happy to wait.
Sponsored