dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This all boils down to the principle that it is February of 2021, people have submitted orders, and Ford continues to make changes, or different reps have conflicting information.

It’s unbelievable the immense mess of people not knowing what is or isn’t late availability, or what won’t be available period.

On top of the fact that they’re showcasing models that are Frankenstein trims mixed together.

Take the OBX Carbon Gray Sasquatch pics that were posted. The dash is gray but the B&P shows a roast dash. Which is it?

If Ford Marketing is listening, please get your stuff together and clean up the website to accurately display colors, trim options, finishes, and CONFIRMED aftermarket accessories available . Jesus...
Good luck with that. You probably have a better chance of winning the lottery!
Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agree with the OP I gave up trying to figure out colors (cactus gray changed from a baby blue to a concrete gray since last time I logged in), and even features. Ordering process? 10 different answers. Timeline? You won't know until May, months after ordering. This site has WAQAAAAAYY too many keyboard commandos constantly giving joke answers and Memes, and causing someone who actually wants real answers to have to scroll through pages and pages of blather. So I basically check in every week, get the "big picture" then leave all the guesswork and memes to the 400,000 members that seem to live on the forum.
We have no idea what your talking about!
Ford Bronco Too Much Conflicting Information 1612931017404

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree with the OP I gave up trying to figure out colors (cactus gray changed from a baby blue to a concrete gray since last time I logged in), and even features. Ordering process? 10 different answers. Timeline? You won't know until May, months after ordering. This site has WAQAAAAAYY too many keyboard commandos constantly giving joke answers and Memes, and causing someone who actually wants real answers to have to scroll through pages and pages of blather. So I basically check in every week, get the "big picture" then leave all the guesswork and memes to the 400,000 members that seem to live on the forum.

The cactus gray is available to look at on the 21 Ranger and Bronco Sport if you want to lay eyes on one. I've seen several at the the local dealers.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

giphy.gif

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All joking aside, I still do not have my order in. Its frustrating to say the least. Dealer still saying they cannot build my Bronco from Build and price. Thing hanging it up right not is the Black Mod hard top. They are saying it is not showing up on the BigBend with options Selected in their order software.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The cactus gray is available to look at on the 21 Ranger and Bronco Sport if you want to lay eyes on one. I've seen several at the the local dealers.
But that would mean actually doing something outside the keyboard LMAO

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone added the black hard top to their build, or is this something your avoiding due to its late availability?
Sponsored