First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone! Long time lurker here, Kris. Finally decided to create an account. Currently waiting on my VIN and build date. Order date was 2/9/22 with an add on 3/8/22. BB, 2 dr, eruption green, 2.7, mid pkg, switches. Reservation through Midway Ford here in Miami with Eli. Currently own an Audi A4, and before that an SQ5 but Iā€™m done with luxury and want to go back to rugged. Gotta say these forums bring me up and bring me down a lot of the times with these wait times and whatnot. Either way, itā€™s been a fun few months and canā€™t wait to finally be a part of the cool kids group. Cheers everyone!
Sponsored

extra_prolific

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome! Also a lurker here. What's been your experience with Midway Ford so far? No Markups? Any word on allocations? I hesitated before the deadline to order in March and now I'm shopping around for when the order banks open up again and Midway is close to me.

OP
OP
Kfonte

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
So far so good. No markup. Iā€™ve heard horror stories on here, but Iā€™m a pretty intimidating looking man (bald, built, and heavily tattooed) and I definitely use that advantage when needed lol. Iā€™m really hoping they donā€™t slip the rug from under me on delivery (whenever that comes), but Iā€™ve had a couple of buddies tell me Midway is a real good place and wouldnā€™t do that. Only concern is their allocation. Eliā€™s told me theyā€™re only getting an average of about 2-4 broncos a month. Donā€™t know if thatā€™s bad, good, or great.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome Kris, the roller coaster of emotions is real but the wait will absolutely be worth it. Hope your wait isnā€™t too much longer, and that you have some cool mods lined up!

OP
OP
Kfonte

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome Kris, the roller coaster of emotions is real but the wait will absolutely be worth it. Hope your wait isnā€™t too much longer, and that you have some cool mods lined up!
Most definitely. These forums have helped a lot! It certainly keeps me looking at the bright side.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey everyone! Long time lurker here, Kris. Finally decided to create an account. Currently waiting on my VIN and build date. Order date was 2/9/22 with an add on 3/8/22. BB, 2 dr, eruption green, 2.7, mid pkg, switches. Reservation through Midway Ford here in Miami with Eli. Currently own an Audi A4, and before that an SQ5 but Iā€™m done with luxury and want to go back to rugged. Gotta say these forums bring me up and bring me down a lot of the times with these wait times and whatnot. Either way, itā€™s been a fun few months and canā€™t wait to finally be a part of the cool kids group. Cheers everyone!
Love the avatarā€¦ šŸ¶

OP
OP
Kfonte

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love the avatarā€¦ šŸ¶
Thanks! That's Phoenix, she just loves the new ride.

So I posted this in another thread, but since this was my intro post to the forums, I guess I'll post it here as well!

My original order in February was an eruption green, 2dr, BB, hardtop, mid package, aux switches, 2.7 auto.

After being on here for a few months, I decided I wanted to change my order based on a lot of the info Iā€™d read. Mostly what others loved about their broncos, and not really based on constraints. I hadnā€™t received my vin, so I was really thinking long and hard about it.

My change order was going to be a 2 Dr, eruption green, basesquach, hardtop, mod bumper, 2.3 auto, and switches. Basically a completely different build altogether lol.

So about a month ago I received a phone call from my dealer that I would most likely be moved to a ā€˜23 model and if I still wanted it. I told them that I actually wanted to change my entire order. When I told the sales manager everything I wanted, he told me he had that exact build that someone had walked away from that day, only in velocity blue, and that heā€™d give it to me at MSRP. What are the chances of my exact build, with the exception of the color, to have been on the lot at that very moment?!?! It was a no brainer. Signed the papers and had my bronco the very next day. Hence, the VB and my pup in my avatar pic.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You scored! VB BaseSquatch is awesomeā€¦

OP
OP
Kfonte

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
You scored! VB BaseSquatch is awesomeā€¦
Thanks again! I absolutely love the VB, and it's definitely a head turner.

OP
OP
Kfonte

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh, Iā€™m keeping my current Bronco, no matter what I decide. Iā€™ve put too much into it already and I absolutely love it. As far as my other build, whenever itā€™s delivered, Iā€™m weighing my options. I may buy and sell, or even just let the dealer have it outright. Not sure where Iā€™ll be at that time. Iā€™m just happy Iā€™ve got my Bronco now.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats & welcome. Stay positive :cool:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)