Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F 250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Greetings from Silicon Valley! The request from the site recommends a brief intro.
I am a Ford guy, through and through (1965 Mustang, 1966 Gt Mustang, 2019 F250). My first car was in High School 1965 Mustang. I took the Mustang down to the frame and built it back up, that's what we did back then. Buddy totaled the Mustang and with insurance money, I purchased a 1968 Ford Bronco in 1986. I call the Bronco which I still have my "money pit". Never expected in 1986 my Bronco would be so valuable today, I just thought it was cool and very few people drove the old ones!
Over the years modifications came when I had spear time and money, too long of a list to regurgitate what modifications I have done over the years, but I can truly say, I have put this Bronco through hell (Rubicon Trail and many more) and enjoyed every minute of it.
Unfortunately, my 1968 Bronco is not best for flat towing (no interest to pull a tailer everywhere I go) behind my motor coach. In 2021, I ordered the 6G Outer Banks with the intent to just be a tow vehicle with the ability to handle moderate off road.
My ego has kicked in and now inspired to convert the new 6G to have more range off road. My intent is to modify my Outer Banks to replicate Sasquatch/Rubicon addition in theory, picking and choosing mods.
When I bought my 1968 Bronco in 1986, we had very little options to modify/enhance off the shelves vs Jeep which had everything under the sun. I would take Jeeps ideas and modify them to fit my Bronco. With the 6G, every day we see more and more companies coming out with great enhancements.
Greatly appreciate all companies buying into the future of the 6G and spending the time to offer so many great features.

B
Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey there, Justin!
Welcome to the forum. There's a ton of great people here and tons of valuable info!
Congrats on your OB!