First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So looking at the specs the four door has a rear cargo capacity of 35.6 cu ft. behind the rear seat. My Grand Cherokee has a cargo capacity of 36.3 cu ft. behind the rear seat. I know capacity in cubic feet takes into account depth, width and height.

I was wondering if any of you have a chance to see a Bronco in person if you could take a measurement of the rear cargo area. Height, depth and width at the most narrow part.

Thnx
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
curious too. however, the photos of the trunk look great. its a perfect box. plus the seatbacks and trunk lid/spare tire are both very high, which means you could really stack stuff up without it impacting your view out the back. Which is much appreciated because my Subaru Outback has around 30 cubic feet, but feels like much less since anything higher than 18" obstructs my view.

to your question, i hope that the bronco load floor is not smaller than it appears, and the 35 cubic feet is really coming from the height of the space. hence the need to get those dimensions.

i will say the trunk opening looks awesome. designed to be a huge rectangle as wide as could be without any intrusions. when i saw those pics its like ford erased 30 years of automotive B.S. by having a proper truck opening (think 90s Isuzu Trooper).

another question i have is how much space (if any) is lost to the B&O system. Not sure if there would be a subwoofer box back there.