Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jokes aside...

I've mentioned it on this forum before I think, but all these coolers that taper down do it the wrong way. I get that it might make for easier access but if the taper went the other way you'd get more usable space and it would fit behind back seats much better which is where most coolers likely go when travelling.

I don't understand why they taper at all.
They taper so they can be stacked neatly, to fit more in Chinese shipping containers, and then be "assembled in the US" 😁
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm honestly not sure if you're being serious here. Are you suggesting that Ford should have engineered the 2-door around your cooler? I mean, they added six inches of length versus a JL. It seems they did what they could to balance cargo capacity and maneuverability in the 2-door. Couldn't you just buy a smaller cooler?
Smaller cooler = less beer 🍺

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

this is really bad. I cannot fit my 300 dollar cooler in this car with the seats up because of a 1 inch lack of space(at the top). Very lame. I love the 2 door but ford reallllllly fucked up the storage situation.

Lots of space could be saved with smart engineering. You could easily squeeze an extra inch in all directions. And with fold flat and flush seating designed from the start the 2 door could literally be the only model you would need to sell.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco 2-Door Cargo Area Dimensions + Storage Bins Dimensions (Measurements) 406EF395-F0AE-495E-ADBB-E97E34A0678F
Your cooler will fit, take another look at how Deep the Bronco cargo area is at 17 7/8“ high

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Impressively detailed measurements taken by @Torgsurv

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco 2-Door Cargo Area Dimensions + Storage Bins Dimensions (Measurements) 406EF395-F0AE-495E-ADBB-E97E34A0678F

Did you draw this in AutoCAD by chance? If so, can you upload the file?
This is great and I'll put it to great use. Thanks!

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it’s telling me I can fit a Golden Retriever in the back but not a Great Dane. I think.
[/QUOTE]

I took my Danes to Super Cel East last year and it looks like even as 170 and 130 lb puppies they'll fit. Might be a little snug but they'll fit! :)

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh she's fitting...

IMG_20201204_165516.jpg
So are mine! If they can curl up on one dog bed (like Danes love to do) they can fit in the back of my Bronco!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco 2-Door Cargo Area Dimensions + Storage Bins Dimensions (Measurements) Park

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco 2-Door Cargo Area Dimensions + Storage Bins Dimensions (Measurements) IMG_9004.JPG

Sponsored

flamingoezz

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
could flip the cooler upside down while you drive...should fit that way since it is more top heavy. for $300 the thing should have a quality seal to it :sneaky:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My specific cooler doesnt fit, and I just cant replace it. What was Ford thinking?? Reservation CANCELLED

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Smaller cooler = less beer 🍺
Beer takes up too much room. Two flasks and a bunch of airplane bottles take up way less space.😁😁

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone here already thought of what they would fit in the cargo space and possibly how to secure stuff on the back of a folded seat?

I only really need one seat in the back, it would be cool to secure some storage without doing the delete+ GooseGear route.

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you draw this in AutoCAD by chance? If so, can you upload the file?
This is great and I'll put it to great use. Thanks!
I did. Send your email address in a PM and I'll send it to you that way (after I verify a couple things).
Sponsored