Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey!

My Cactus Gray's journey is now beginning. It is currently in the paint shop getting paint match front/rear bumper, Gloss paint on a new badlands grill, paint match on the running boards - RC SR2's, sasquatch fenders with paint match, and a few other things.

So far we have....

37x12.5x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
20 Fuel Clash
Zone 4" adventure series lift kit
RC Spare Tire reinforcement and extender
Tints - 20% sides and 50% windshield

New Photos:
Ford Bronco freezey00 - Cactus Gray OB Build w/ painted Sasquatch fenders, side steps & more IMG_1436

Ford Bronco freezey00 - Cactus Gray OB Build w/ painted Sasquatch fenders, side steps & more IMG_1433

Ford Bronco freezey00 - Cactus Gray OB Build w/ painted Sasquatch fenders, side steps & more IMG_1435

Ford Bronco freezey00 - Cactus Gray OB Build w/ painted Sasquatch fenders, side steps & more IMG_1434

Old Photos:

Ford Bronco freezey00 - Cactus Gray OB Build w/ painted Sasquatch fenders, side steps & more Resized_Resized_20220517_111302
Ford Bronco freezey00 - Cactus Gray OB Build w/ painted Sasquatch fenders, side steps & more Resized_Resized_20220517_111311
Ford Bronco freezey00 - Cactus Gray OB Build w/ painted Sasquatch fenders, side steps & more Resized_Resized_20220516_160642
Ford Bronco freezey00 - Cactus Gray OB Build w/ painted Sasquatch fenders, side steps & more Resized_Resized_20220516_160726
Ford Bronco freezey00 - Cactus Gray OB Build w/ painted Sasquatch fenders, side steps & more Resized_Resized_20220516_160650
Sponsored

Last edited:

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey!

My Cactus Gray's journey is now beginning. It is currently in the paint shop getting paint match front/rear bumper, Gloss paint on a new badlands grill, paint match on the running boards - RC SR2's, sasquatch fenders with paint match, and a few other things.

So far we have....

37x12.5x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
20 Fuel Clash
Zone 4" adventure series lift kit
RC Spare Tire reinforcement and extender
Tints - 20% sides and 50% windshield

more to come!!!

Ford Bronco freezey00 - Cactus Gray OB Build w/ painted Sasquatch fenders, side steps & more Resized_Resized_20220516_160650
I just discovered that cactus grey on my iPhone in night mode = a pretty great color. Otherwise, glad you’re having fun building yourself out. 20’s look out of proportion to my eyes, but glad to see something different just the same. Would love to see the lighter black (grey) plastic on the B and C pillar in a true black on this build. Is the windshield tint legal where you are?

OP
OP
freezey00

freezey00

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just discovered that cactus grey on my iPhone in night mode = a pretty great color. Otherwise, glad you’re having fun building yourself out. 20’s look out of proportion to my eyes, but glad to see something different just the same. Would love to see the lighter black (grey) plastic on the B and C pillar in a true black on this build. Is the windshield tint legal where you are?

Thanks! I debated on the gloss black for the pillars or even paint match - problem with paint match was its nice to have the separation for the soft top - same with not having it gloss. As for the windshield tint - is it legal? no but I also don't really care - $50 ticket here and there is worth the look. Every car I have ever had has it and nobody seems to bother about it.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I debated on the gloss black for the pillars or even paint match - problem with paint match was its nice to have the separation for the soft top - same with not having it gloss. As for the windshield tint - is it legal? no but I also don't really care - $50 ticket here and there is worth the look. Every car I have ever had has it and nobody seems to bother about it.
I’ve never heard of anyone getting hassled over tint unless they needed a reason to pull you over, I was just curious. I’m assuming you live somewhere sunnier and hotter than I do. You managed to create a somewhat understated yet different and cool build. Not easy.

OP
OP
freezey00

freezey00

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve never heard of anyone getting hassled over tint unless they needed a reason to pull you over, I was just curious. I’m assuming you live somewhere sunnier and hotter than I do. You managed to create a somewhat understated yet different and cool build. Not easy.
If locations are accurate - I am in the state right next door to you.. Northern NJ.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If locations are accurate - I am in the state right next door to you.. Northern NJ.
Ha! I assumed Texes or AZ. I’m in CT, so yes, close enough. That tint would be too dark for me, cloudy, rainy days, even nights, I just would hate it. To each their own.

OP
OP
freezey00

freezey00

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
updates on the rig!

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks clean!

Sponsored

F.Garcia623

Wildtrak
First Name
F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks sick. People should not hate just appreciate the effort somebody did to make there rig look how they want it. If you don’t like do your different how you want it. Look great the 20” look nice in it as well

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm really digging the bumpers, nice touch! One of the main reasons I didn't order the Sasquatch on my OBX is because I wanted the painted flares. It looks like you solved that problem as well!!

OP
OP
freezey00

freezey00

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm really digging the bumpers, nice touch! One of the main reasons I didn't order the Sasquatch on my OBX is because I wanted the painted flares. It looks like you solved that problem as well!!
yep -bought the SAS fenders and got them painted.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The body matched paint elevates the look of the car. Almost looks European, but also looks like a lot of plastic, so not sure which way I'm leaning, but it does look great.