First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the standard bumper with a nudge bar. Does anyone know of a good license plate holder that does not require drilling into the bumper? I’d like it to be in the center. Thanks.
Ford Bronco Front license plate holder recs? IMG_5758
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the standard bumper with a nudge bar. Does anyone know of a good license plate holder that does not require drilling into the bumper? I’d like it to be in the center. Thanks.
Ford Bronco Front license plate holder recs? IMG_5758
I have the "capable" bumper, so no first-hand experience with the standard bumper, but am very happy with the no-drill solution from forum vendor HBTFD (Walt). Been running it for about 6 months now with no issues (and no holes). I found it reasonably priced and easy to install. I believe Walt offers solutions for each of the various Bronco bumpers.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ate-bracket-solution-order-yours-today.22111/

OP
OP
TTUHoopsFans

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the "capable" bumper, so no first-hand experience with the standard bumper, but am very happy with the no-drill solution from forum vendor HBTFD (Walt). Been running it for about 6 months now with no issues (and no holes). I found it reasonably priced and easy to install. I believe Walt offers solutions for each of the various Bronco bumpers.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ate-bracket-solution-order-yours-today.22111/
Thanks! Saw their pic with the standard bumper. Wonder if it will work with the nudge bar there.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TTUHoopsFans

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Heard back from them. Unfortunately will have to drill into the bumper for the standard bumper.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with the one from @HBTFD (for the Modular Bumper) I secured it to the skid plate instead of the bumper.
Ford Bronco Front license plate holder recs? IMG_3648

The dog approves.

Sponsored

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've had these on all of my vehicles for the past 20 years or so. They are made by Sto-N-Sho.

BRONCO – stonsho

Ford Bronco Front license plate holder recs? 1703001749735

Ford Bronco Front license plate holder recs? 1703001776408

Ford Bronco Front license plate holder recs? 1703001809879

Barneyridesagain

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 Trail Boss, '18 Triumph Tiger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went through the same process with the same nudge bar. Ordered one off of Amazon and ended up not using it. Just take the factory plate frame that it came with and turn it upside down. Re-use the same holes. Easy Peezy

Ford Bronco Front license plate holder recs? Bronco N.M
Sponsored