• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wisconsin FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please note: I also have other items listed in many other categories!
Exterior - Interior - Wheels - Suspension - Overlanding - Engine/Exhaust - Towing - A/V and Electronics

All parts are cash only, pickup in Milwaukee. Delivery to Madison, Chicago, or Minneapolis may be possible for a small fee. Sorry, no shipping.

Nilight Ditch Lights + Mounts + custom wiring harness

Solid ditch lights/strobes on a budget. These are 6-mode lights with a mount, with a custom-made cloth-taped wiring harness to make these super easy to install. Looks very clean under the hood and can be removed in minutes.

• This is nearly plug-and play. If you have the factory switches, you just need to crimp two wires under the hood that can plug into the harness. (I can include two pins and the connector, if requested).
  • One switch will turn the lights on/off, the other changes modes. They will stay synchronized and remember the last mode when turned off. See video below.
  • Amazon product page for the Nilight LED pod lights: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09HX5WP9M/

Price: $60 cash
$75 shipped

Photos:

Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 4 - u6w1Uzz
Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 5 - VCYwro6

Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 6 - K85TRvB
Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 7 - ykPgijH

Video showing functions below. Longer video available if needed.

DiodeDynamics SS3 Pro driving lights for Standard/Capable Bumper

Don't want a light bar? This is a fast and easy way to add BRIGHT lights to your standard or Capable bumper. I love these!
  • Installs quickly and easily in place of the round fog lights found on the Standard and Capable bumpers.
  • Not compatible with Modular bumper
  • SAE Driving lens included (see DD website for more info) - can easily be swapped to fog lens, flood lens, or even to amber colored lenses if preferred.
  • "Pro" level with amber backlighting version - includes all harnesses
  • $420 from DD - when it's in stock!
Price: $280 cash
$305 shipped

Photos:

Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 4 - X9R4nPG
Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 5 - ZI6bLr3
Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 6 - 3oWt9pK

Photo from installation comparing to stock fog lights (SS3 on the left, stock fog light on the right)

Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 2 - GmtvPI

21Offroad "Magic" Reverse Light Kit

Allows you to use an upfitter switch to manually turn on your reverse lights (and reverse lights still work as normal!)

Price: $15 OBO
$20 shipped

Photos:

Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 8 - TdfQES5
Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 9 - hOz1UaW

StickerFab Printed Upfitter Switch Labels

Works with the manual transmission! Every name brand version I could find said theirs only worked with the Automatic. Well, this one worked just fine with my 7MT! Great for clipping a radio or adding a molle bag.
Price: FREE (with any purchase of items above that use the upfitter switches - otherwise $5)

Photos:
Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 1 - hAxxqGe
Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 2 - K2DzT6L
Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 3 - MCKMX31

DiodeDynamics HitchMount LED Pod Reverse Kit

Adds a ton of light behind you, right where it's useful for the camera. Also adds a nice lower running light.
  • Non-brake light version (does include red running light and white reverse light)
  • Includes wiring harness, works perfectly and does not give the trailer attached error message
  • A little bit dusty, but in good condition overall. Never modified from original.
  • Info: https://www.diodedynamics.com/hitchmount-led-pod-reverse-kit.html
Price: SOLD

Gentex Homelink Frameless Mirror with Dongar power adapter AND USB for dash cam

Didn't get the Lux package? This is a plug-and-play upgrade, and it's a big one.
1) Frameless auto-dimming rear-view mirror WITH HomeLink garage door opener
2) Custom Dongar power adapter - plugs into the Ford harness and into this mirror to provide power
3) Additional USB port so you can cleanly power a dash cam without running wiring
  • Easy, clean installation - seriously, plug and play. Couldn't be much easier
  • I liked this mirror so much I brought it over from my prior vehicle. It's great!
  • Note: power will only work with the ignition on (would you really want your door opener powered full-time with the top/doors off?)

IAG Dome Light Kit

I wanted to add more light to the interior, but never got a chance to install these.
Sponsored

Last edited:

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please note: I also have other items listed in many other categories!
Exterior - Interior - Wheels - Suspension - Overlanding - Engine/Exhaust - Towing - A/V and Electronics

All parts are cash only, pickup in Milwaukee. Delivery to Madison, Chicago, or Minneapolis may be possible for a small fee. Sorry, no shipping.

Gentex Homelink Frameless Mirror with Dongar power adapter AND USB for dash cam

Didn't get the Lux package? This is a plug-and-play upgrade, and it's a big one.
1) Frameless auto-dimming rear-view mirror WITH HomeLink garage door opener
2) Custom Dongar power adapter - plugs into the Ford harness and into this mirror to provide power
3) Additional USB port so you can cleanly power a dash cam without running wiring
  • Easy, clean installation - seriously, plug and play. Couldn't be much easier
  • I liked this mirror so much I brought it over from my prior vehicle. It's great!
  • Note: power will only work with the ignition on (would you really want your door opener powered full-time with the top/doors off?)
Price: $190 OBO

Photos:

View attachment 579193 View attachment 579194 View attachment 579195 View attachment 579196 View attachment 579197
View attachment 579238 View attachment 579239

Nilight Ditch Lights + Mounts + custom wiring harness

Solid ditch lights/strobes on a budget. These are 6-mode lights with a mount, with a custom-made cloth-taped wiring harness to make these super easy to install. Looks very clean under the hood and can be removed in minutes.

• This is nearly plug-and play. If you have the factory switches, you just need to crimp two wires under the hood that can plug into the harness. (I can include two pins and the connector, if requested).
  • One switch will turn the lights on/off, the other changes modes. They will stay synchronized and remember the last mode when turned off. See video below.
  • Amazon product page for the Nilight LED pod lights: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09HX5WP9M/

Price: $70

Photos:

Ford Bronco FS: DiodeDynamics SS3 Fog Lights, Pre-Wired Ditch Lights, "Magic" Reverse Light kit 3 - MCKMX31

Video showing functions below. Longer video available if needed.

DiodeDynamics SS3 Pro driving lights for Standard/Capable Bumper

Don't want a light bar? This is a fast and easy way to add BRIGHT lights to your standard or Capable bumper. I love these!
  • Installs quickly and easily in place of the round fog lights found on the Standard and Capable bumpers.
  • Not compatible with Modular bumper
  • SAE Driving lens included (see DD website for more info) - can easily be swapped to fog lens, flood lens, or even to amber colored lenses if preferred.
  • "Pro" level with amber backlighting version - includes all harnesses
Price: $340

Photos:

Photo from installation comparing to stock fog lights (SS3 on the left, stock fog light on the right)

DiodeDynamics HitchMount LED Pod Reverse Kit

Adds a ton of light behind you, right where it's useful for the camera. Also adds a nice lower running light.
  • Non-brake light version (does include red running light and white reverse light)
  • Includes wiring harness, works perfectly and does not give the trailer attached error message
  • A little bit dusty, but in good condition overall. Never modified from original.
  • Info: https://www.diodedynamics.com/hitchmount-led-pod-reverse-kit.html
Price: $65 cash
$85 shipped

Photos:
View attachment 579192 View attachment 579191 View attachment 579243
View attachment 579245 View attachment 579246

IAG Dome Light Kit

I wanted to add more light to the interior, but never got a chance to install these.
Price: $95 shipped

Photos:

View attachment 579189 View attachment 579190

21Offroad "Magic" Reverse Light Kit

Allows you to use an upfitter switch to manually turn on your reverse lights (and reverse lights still work as normal!)

Price: $20 OBO
$25 shipped

Photos:

StickerFab Printed Upfitter Switch Labels

Works with the manual transmission! Every name brand version I could find said theirs only worked with the Automatic. Well, this one worked just fine with my 7MT! Great for clipping a radio or adding a molle bag.
Price: FREE (with any purchase of items above that use the upfitter switches - otherwise $5)

Photos:
Would you do $75 shipped on the Hitch Mount LED?

OP
OP
Visitor

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DiodeDynamics has Black Friday pricing on, so prices reduced. Still happy to discount multiple items.

Cheers and happy thanksgiving!