• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California FS: IAG EZ Lift Soft Top Assist $85

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had an order for a soft top, but I ended up finding a HT on the lot after all. Like many of you, I pre-bought a ton of mods for my truck to get ready. Well, needless to say, I don't need the soft top lifter/holder anymore. This seems like a must-have if you have the OEM soft top

"The best part is that it serves two functions. It allows for easy access to the rear cargo area, without having to support the heavy top by hand and use the unwieldy prop rod. Second, it provides a much needed assist in closing the soft top while increasing the rigidity of the frame which prevents common scratches to your Bronco's roll bar. The EZ-Lift System is compatible with the Ford Cargo Area Security Enclosure. Patent Pending."

It comes with the newly designed hardware, PPF to protect the rollbar, and the EZ lift. It retails now for $120, but will sell it for $85. I live in So Cal, so either a local pick-up, or I'd be happy to ship it for an extra $10.

Ford Bronco FS: IAG EZ Lift Soft Top Assist $85 iag-lift
Sponsored