Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know of, or can steer me to where I can find future dates, specifically in the Mid-Atlantic area?
TIA.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything is on the Bronco Off-Roadeo website here:

https://broncooffroadeo.com/

Not sure if you are aware or not, but there is four locations:
  • Moab, UT
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • Horseshoe Bay, TX
  • Gilford, NH
Obviously if you are in the mid-Atlantic your closest option will probably be the New Hampshire location.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone know how long these will continue? end of 2023, 2024?

OP
OP
Saltwater Junkie

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@RagnarKon Thanks, I had checked the web page for info, and stopped just short of emailing them this weekend. I guess I am hoping they bring the roadeo back to somewhere closer to Va. If I recall correctly, they had the event in Nelson Co. Va for a couple of years. I'll let the other half decide if she wants to go to New Hamp.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know how long these will continue? end of 2023, 2024?
Any of the early reservation holders that haven't used their Off-Roadeo voucher yet have to do so before the end of the 2023 calendar year. So it definitely will remain open until the end of the calendar year, after that... not sure.

We don't know how long Ford's contract with Adventure ORX (the company behind Off-Roadeo) lasts. They just opened Off-Roadeo for returning Bronco owners, but the cost is around $2000, which I suspect is too high for most people. So I don't know if the Off-Roadeo can remain a viable business model after their Ford contract ends and the "new car" excitement around the Bronco fades.

But yes, it'll be open at least until the end of the calendar year. Keep in mind that some of the locations close for the winter. The New Hampshire location, for example, closes in early November for the ski season.
@RagnarKon Thanks, I had checked the web page for info, and stopped just short of emailing them this weekend. I guess I am hoping they bring the roadeo back to somewhere closer to Va. If I recall correctly, they had the event in Nelson Co. Va for a couple of years. I'll let the other half decide if she wants to go to New Hamp.
Ford themselves had a little demo drive in Virginia, but that wasn't the Off-Roadeo.

At this point I wouldn't expect them to open any new locations. But also... I don't have any insider information... so probably shouldn't listen to me.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks. I sorta recall reading something like 'through 2023'.
I just checked the site you mentioned, it says Dec 2024 for 2023 Bronco owners.

>>>> For 2021 and 2022 model year vehicles, owners must attend by December 2023. For 2023 model year vehicles, owners must attend by December 2024.
<<<<

I've been waiting to actually get my Bronco before doing a long road trip.... my old Jeep isn't up to it.

OP
OP
Saltwater Junkie

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford themselves had a little demo drive in Virginia, but that wasn't the Off-Roadeo.
Now that you mention that..That's exactly what it was, as I now recall a friend of mine taking his 66 up there and sending me pics.
Sponsored