Sponsored

FYI: Timing of getting from my 8/19 Scheduled for Production Message to my 9/8 Blend Date

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought it might be good for others pending their "Scheduled" message, "In Production" status and/or Window Sticker to know the timing I experienced.

I received my "Scheduled for Production the Week of 9/6" message on 8/19. Yesterday (8/30) I saw that the link in the email took me to an "In Production" page for the first time (rather than the initial " Order Confirmed" status), but no window sticker was available yet. Today (8/31) my window sticker populated with a 9/8 Blend Date, eight days before the Blend Date. Not sure if the 9/6 holiday had any impact on the timing.

For those not familiar, the Blend Date (when the pieces are all assembled into a Bronco) is in the top, white margin of the window sticker, above the word BLEND (20210908 in my case). The date has a 3 prepended to it. Thought I saw that the 3 is the group that the build is in, but not certain. Can anyone confirm?

Your mileage may vary! :p

Anyone else have timing to share for those currently on pins and needles??

Ford Bronco FYI: Timing of getting from my 8/19 Scheduled for Production Message to my 9/8 Blend Date windowsticker
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I learned this week that the number to the left of the QR code near the top right is your spot in production for the day. Looks like you are #764 of 878 built that day.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thought it might be good for others pending their "Scheduled" message, "In Production" status and/or Window Sticker to know the timing I experienced.

I received my "Scheduled for Production the Week of 9/6" message on 8/19. Yesterday (8/30) I saw that the link in the email took me to an "In Production" page for the first time (rather than the initial " Order Confirmed" status), but no window sticker was available yet. Today (8/31) my window sticker populated with a 9/8 Blend Date, eight days before the Blend Date. Not sure if the 9/6 holiday had any impact on the timing.

For those not familiar, the Blend Date (when the pieces are all assembled into a Bronco) is in the top, white margin of the window sticker, above the word BLEND (20210908 in my case). The date has a 3 prepended to it. Thought I saw that the 3 is the group that the build is in, but not certain. Can anyone confirm?

Your mileage may vary! :p

Anyone else have timing to share for those currently on pins and needles??

Ford Bronco FYI: Timing of getting from my 8/19 Scheduled for Production Message to my 9/8 Blend Date windowsticker
Actually, the blend date is usually a day or two before production, as it was for me. It was explained to me that Blend is when the components are assembled, and are ready for assembly, as a built vehicle.

OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Actually, the blend date is usually a day or two before production, as it was for me. It was explained to me that Blend is when the components are assembled, and are ready for assembly, as a built vehicle.
Probably the 3rd explanation I've heard. Guess you have to work there to know for sure, or maybe it's not a real term and only used to confuse buyers! 😐

Edit: If the Blend Date is when the pieces are brought together, could it also be when the build begins? Builds can take a couple of days, can't they?

Last edited:
OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I learned this week that the number to the left of the QR code near the top right is your spot in production for the day. Looks like you are #764 of 878 built that day.
Cool! Thanks! I'll take any sequence number I can get! 🙂

Sponsored

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That Soft Top should fly out the door. Congrats and nice sounding OB Bronco!

OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That Soft Top should fly out the door. Congrats and nice sounding OB Bronco!
Yeah, thanks! Hope it flies right out the MAP door and right onto a bullet train for delivery! Was sorry to see "RAIL" on the sticker, but I'm closer than I was! 🚂

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Probably the 3rd explanation I've heard. Guess you have to work there to know for sure, or maybe it's not a real term and only used to confuse buyers! 😐

Edit: If the Blend Date is when the pieces are brought together, could it also be when the build begins? Builds can take a couple of days, can't they?
Absolutely, definitely, what else is there to guess? Mine was Produced July 22, and its still in production in Purgatory, so its all talk to me.

Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm about a week before you!

Got my schedule production week of 8\30 in an email back on 6\28.

Got my window sticker link working late last week.

The sticker has a blend 320210827, and the Ford site currently has me sitting on the In Production (bubble is not filled in yet), with a 08\30\2021 date sitting under it.

I think that means I should expect it to be flagged built by the end of this week? I hope!
PS- For funsies, my assumed placement is 4 of 203 for the day.
Sponsored