First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F-100, 2016 F150, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any update from Go Rhino? I'm still waiting a response regarding the same issue with RB30s.

Still waiting, spoke with 2 women in warranty department. I have a feeling these running boards slope by design. I like them enough to keep them but having a spray in bedliner company spray rockers and door jambs to mask the imperfections.... I'll update when I get something
Sponsored

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Still waiting, spoke with 2 women in warranty department. I have a feeling these running boards slope by design. I like them enough to keep them but having a spray in bedliner company spray rockers and door jambs to mask the imperfections.... I'll update when I get something
Thanks. I'll do the same when I hear back. I think it's a bracket issue, since it is happening with both the RB20s and RB30s (and assumbe RB10s as well - all mount the same).

Smitty1979

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F-100, 2016 F150, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks. I'll do the same when I hear back. I think it's a bracket issue, since it is happening with both the RB20s and RB30s (and assumbe RB10s as well - all mount the same).

I actually wondered if it was a design to possibly try to keep step parallel with the ground because of the "factory rake"???? I've racked my brain on this because from a distance it looks so horrible...

Last edited:

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I actually wondered if it was a design to possibly try to keep step parallel with the ground because of tge "factory rake"???? I've racked my brain on this because from a distance it looks so horrible...
I hope that's not the case.

OJK

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco, "09 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you happen to get a response or solution from Go Rhino about the sloping rear on the RB20/RB30?

Sponsored

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you happen to get a response or solution from Go Rhino about the sloping rear on the RB20/RB30?
I talked to one of their R&D engineers. He said that he was going to have the factory pull a new box of RB20/30s and install them on the Bronco they have at the factory to see if they are sloping as well. He said he would report back to me after the test fit. That was late on Tuesday, 05/02/23.

Reactions: OJK

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I actually wondered if it was a design to possibly try to keep step parallel with the ground because of the "factory rake"???? I've racked my brain on this because from a distance it looks so horrible...
That would make sense if they used a "level" on it when designing it instead of squaring it with the chassis...

Igotsoul4u

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak, Mercedes GLC43
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any response? I am about to order these things!

EREUTER

Badlands
First Name
ERIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BADLANDS SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im interested to hear what you find out. I was thinking about ordering a set of RB30s.

Sponsored

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Go Rhino duplicated the RB30 running board sloping issue (should also affect RB10 and RB20 running boards). They redesigned the center and rear brackets and test fitted them on their Bronco body. They are sending the redesigned center and rear brackets to me to install and verify that they correct the sloping issue. I will report back once I have installed and evaluated them.

OJK

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco, "09 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Go Rhino duplicated the RB30 running board sloping issue (should also affect RB10 and RB20 running boards). They redesigned the center and rear brackets and test fitted them on their Bronco body. They are sending the redesigned center and rear brackets to me to install and verify that they correct the sloping issue. I will report back once I have installed and evaluated them.
Thanks for the update

Mujenpwr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a couple of questions
1. Any follow up on the new brackets yet for the RB30 brackets getting rid of the sloping issue?
2. Do the RB30s (7” offset) stick out more than the factory running boards

Mojua

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a couple of questions
1. Any follow up on the new brackets yet for the RB30 brackets getting rid of the sloping issue?
2. Do the RB30s (7” offset) stick out more than the factory running boards
I installed RB30s on my '23 4-door WT about 6 weeks ago, and there's no slope (that I can perceive). Re: width, I'm pretty sure the OEM ones are 6" instead of 7", so the RB30s likely stick out about an inch more. I don't think they're too wide, but I wouldn't want them any wider, and if I were to get them again, I 'might' get the slim ones. I'm in New England and splurged on the bedliner coating, which looks great, and will hold up better in the winter. Bad installation instructions. Otherwise an awesome product.

Pic for reference...

Ford Bronco Go Rhino RB30’s installed tempImageA0IFUk

Mujenpwr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you ! I have a Wildtrak in Carbonized coming in! Any pics looking down on them you can share?

I installed RB30s on my '23 4-door WT about 6 weeks ago, and there's no slope (that I can perceive). Re: width, I'm pretty sure the OEM ones are 6" instead of 7", so the RB30s likely stick out about an inch more. I don't think they're too wide, but I wouldn't want them any wider, and if I were to get them again, I 'might' get the slim ones. I'm in New England and splurged on the bedliner coating, which looks great, and will hold up better in the winter. Bad installation instructions. Otherwise an awesome product.

Pic for reference...

Ford Bronco Go Rhino RB30’s installed tempImageA0IFUk
Sponsored