Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a pretty good read of the journey so far with the test mules. They include some of the better videos and gives credit to Bronco6G and other sources.
I can’t wait for the next test mule spots. I love watching these Broncos conquer everything they see.
Damn, I’m so excited for Ford and the Bronco. I have never ordered a new car until now and I’m on pins and needles waiting to see pictures and video of them.
Anyways, sorry for the rambling........ ?

https://drivetribe.com/p/the-2021-b...JptXQXeuo9Y-cIprjw?iid=GxsbZDNpQOScrKlpYp3YmA
Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice article and videos. I enjoyed the writing style and especially the part about helping out other rigs on the trail. Heck, when you can throw Arch-nemesis in an article and then quickly point out it isn’t about what you drive but, having fun...you get a big thumbs up!

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice article and videos. I enjoyed the writing style and especially the part about helping out other rigs on the trail. Heck, when you can throw Arch-nemesis in an article and then quickly point out it isn’t about what you drive but, having fun...you get a big thumbs up!
Agree! It seems very well written.
Sponsored