Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have emails in to Sill Ter-Har where my FE is at about ADM, X-plan, and dealer & doc fees. I talked with Interstate Ford near Erie and he said "It's too early to tell, last I heard Ford is making dealers charge MSRP unless you have access to X-plan (Costco, USAA, etc...). Most likely we will be MSRP. Dealer and doc is 'Just $479'." I have also reached out to Longmont Ford. I'm almost positive I will be placing a second reservation at Granger tonight — I think I want a Badlands instead of my FE. And the savings at Granger will just about cover the cost of my upgrade to the 2.7. The other option is to stay in town and use my X-plan but I think driving to Iowa is still the best option by about a grand.
Sponsored

tazinn11

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My reservation is also with groove Ford, I called them today spoke with one of their internet sales managers and confirmed that they will not be marking up over MSRP and will be accepting x plan pricing.

With that being said, I have zero experience with them either this is off of a single phone call.
My reservation is also with Groove Ford. Reservation made on 07/14 for 2-Door Wildtrak. Hannah called me within 5 minutes of my reservation being made and she said definitively that orders will take place within two months. This is contradictory to the December timeline being thrown around in other threads.

That said, glad to hear they are not marking up. I don't expect many dealers to even attempt marking up.

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been in talks with Interstate Ford (I-25 and Hwy 52 just south of Longmont, CO). So far they have been willing to answer all my questions to the best of their knowledge. They have confirmed to me that they will not have an ADM, will honor a X-Plan if you can get your hands on one, and do military discount. I very much doubt they will add a military discount to a X-Plan but you never know. They have been around for 18 years so far and seem to be a great group of people.

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have been talking to Spradley in Cheyenne and they have said they will not charge over MSRP for reservations.

Sponsored

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is anyone in Colorado doing any kind of deal like Granger? 1000 below invoice that's a little more than 3000 less than msrp. Less than 10 hours from parker....

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone in North Carolina finding a dealer that comes close to Granger's $1000 under Invoice. Thanks in advance

jimeb

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Discovery 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to add, that last Friday I asked the Bronco Sale Manager @ The Chapel hills location (is that even a title?) about ADM and have in writing that they will NOT charge ADM. Use that as you can for their other Ford stores.
BTW I had a reservation with their Chevy dealer here for the C8 Corvette and after a month they decided that they would charge ADM to the tune of 20k. They originally weren't going to charge ADM but due to demand and that the other Chevy dealer would be on low allocation they changed their mind... and yeah basically told them what to do with it...
Did Phil Long of Chapel Hill say anything about required dealer accessories? I was told by a Salesman at that dealership that they will require buyers to purchase some dealer installed accessories on each Bronco purchased. He did not know which, or how many additional accessories.
I agree with RunninRiot, Coloradans should have their own thread.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is it possible to move your reservation? Mine's currently through O'Meara Ford in Thornton
I called these guys to ask. The only answer I got was “we’re waiting to see what others do and will be competitive.” Not encouraging. They also have a GT500 in their showroom with a $50,000 ADM and several GT350s with $30,000 or $40,000 ADM, I can’t remember which.

Doc64

Wildtrak
First Name
Dow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did Phil Long of Chapel Hill say anything about required dealer accessories? I was told by a Salesman at that dealership that they will require buyers to purchase some dealer installed accessories on each Bronco purchased. He did not know which, or how many additional accessories.
Phil long of chapel hills hasn't even contacted about my order yet. Im wondering if they will honor xplan and military or first responder discount?

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it possible to move your reservation? Mine's currently through O'Meara Ford in Thornton
Call Ford, ask them you want to change the dealer you have Bronco reservation with. Five minutes later you will have your reservation changed to Granger Ford in Iowa. It’s easy as can be. $1000 below Invoice, good people, Granger Ford has active presence here on B6G. Many are picking up their pony in IA.
Good luck!

Last edited:

jimeb

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Discovery 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Phil long of chapel hills hasn't even contacted about my order yet. Im wondering if they will honor xplan and military or first responder discount?
Did you place your reservation directly with Ford or take up Phil Long Ford of Chapel Hills on their offer to reserve with them prior to the official July 13th rollout?

Doc64

Wildtrak
First Name
Dow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you place your reservation directly with Ford or take up Phil Long Ford of Chapel Hills on their offer to reserve with them prior to the official July 13th rollout?
I went directly through ford.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered my Raptor through them and told them NO dealer accessories with no problem (except the dealer sticker which was promptly removed)
If you are firm with them the Bronco should work the same way but I will reserve judgment until the order has gone through and the vehicle delivered

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thinking bout doing the Granger deal. Only bout 10 hour drive. Bring the wife make a weekend out of it. Trade the old in and leave with a new.
Sponsored