First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered my Bronco in late 2021 and it arrived this week. Note this is just after Ford announced that they would (1) increase the price of all 22MY Broncos and (2) pause all Bronco orders in March. After reading some of the surprise ADM posts on here, I was going in with low expectations. Especially because how hard it would be to order another one if this deal didn't work out.

But the guys at Bill Brown Ford were great. After the Bronco was delivered (and BEFORE I set foot in the dealership) they sent me a signed purchase agreement that was...
  • Honoring the original 22MY MSRP at time of order (not the new increased 22MY price)
  • Honoring the friends/family plan I had
  • No dealer markup
  • No random add-ons like $200 Nitrogen fill or $1000 paint striping

I wanted to commend these guys for doing right by me because there was no where else I could have gone to get a Bronco with the current state of things.
Sponsored

Bmisk19

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Grand Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered my Bronco in late 2021 and it arrived this week. Note this is just after Ford announced that they would (1) increase the price of all 22MY Broncos and (2) pause all Bronco orders in March. After reading some of the surprise ADM posts on here, I was going in with low expectations. Especially because how hard it would be to order another one if this deal didn't work out.

But the guys at Bill Brown Ford were great. After the Bronco was delivered (and BEFORE I set foot in the dealership) they sent me a signed purchase agreement that was...
  • Honoring the original 22MY MSRP at time of order (not the new increased 22MY price)
  • Honoring the friends/family plan I had
  • No dealer markup
  • No random add-ons like $200 Nitrogen fill or $1000 paint striping

I wanted to commend these guys for doing right by me because there was no where else I could have gone to get a Bronco with the current state of things.
Bill Brown is one of the best out there. I also had a fantastic experience with Pat Milliken

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good to hear people having decent dealership experiences.

OP
OP

JimmyBlazer

Big Bend
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bill Brown is one of the best out there. I also had a fantastic experience with Pat Milliken
Great to hear! Love sharing the good experiences so people on this forum know where to go.

I see some surprise-ADM posts for dealers and it's right that those dealers gain notoriety for their actions. Equally important is commending a good job. Especially in situations like today where we can't walk down the street to the next guy and buy a Bronco off the lot.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While it is a sad state of affairs that a dealer doing the right thing is a thing to be celebrated, good deal and congratulations on the new rig!

Sponsored

Bmisk19

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Grand Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great to hear! Love sharing the good experiences so people on this forum know where to go.

I see some surprise-ADM posts for dealers and it's right that those dealers gain notoriety for their actions. Equally important is commending a good job. Especially in situations like today where we can't walk down the street to the next guy and buy a Bronco off the lot.
Absolutely. Even all of their dealer-ordered units are at MSRP, which was nice to see. When I made my reservation back in July of '20, my salesperson called me the same day and throughout this process has only communicated what is factual and hasn't provided information to lead me on a goose chase. Honored my A-plan as well.

Chuck Psaila

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco 5th gen 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bill Brown Ford of Livonia is all aces with me!! This is why they are the number 1 Ford dealer in sales in the country !! I’ve purchased for vehicles in the last 13 years from this establishment, and I have nothing but good things to say about the entire Bill Brown Ford team !!! I’d like to express a special thanks to Rick Vaughn in the sales department , Joe Hershey body shop manager and Martin Duda service representative . They are all great and good people to work with and have on your side . I must say that they do treat you like family there . I would highly recommend anyone who is purchasing a Ford vehicle to make sure you go to Bill Brown first I’m sure you won’t be disappointed !!!! Upon this writing I’m waiting patiently for my 2022 Bronco BL to be delivered !!!!

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Heard good things about Bill Brown. I bought mine at Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor. All A plan papers filled out correctly and no surprises. Looks like we have some good dealers up there in Michigan.
Sponsored