Sponsored

Graphic Decal Removal from Bronco Raptor?

NJOffroad55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am wondering if I order a car with the vinyl graphics (looking at new code orange) - if I have the option of removing the graphics from the window. I would imagine applying some heat could take care of this.
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Peal it off and remove any adhesive that remains with alcohol (isopropyl). Heat will make it easier to peal. If you have a warm day just park it so the decal faces the sun. Let it sit for an hour and peal... Turn the Bronco around a repeat.

OP
OP

NJOffroad55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Peal it off and remove any adhesive that remains with alcohol (isopropyl). Heat will make it easier to peal. If you have a warm day just park it so the decal faces the sun. Let it sit for an hour and peal... Turn the Bronco around a repeat.
Think it’s ok to remove from a window. Was unsure if it would effect the tint etc.

I am thinking I will like the code orange better if it didn’t extend up into the window.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think it’s ok to remove from a window. Was unsure if it would effect the tint etc.

I am thinking I will like the code orange better if it didn’t extend up into the window.
Window tint is applied to the inside of the window, not the outside.

Sponsored

e34john

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e10, e30, e34
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am wondering if I order a car with the vinyl graphics (looking at new code orange) - if I have the option of removing the graphics from the window. I would imagine applying some heat could take care of this.
If you're ordering it. Just let them know what you want on pickup. They can remove those couple pieces at the dealer.

DillonC

Raptor
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f250, 2019 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does this matter if I was to remove the decals?
No it doesn't. Dyed glass used in the rear windows just means that there's not an actual tint film on the surface of the glass.
Sponsored