First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you can't find MSRP pricing you aren't looking hard enough!! My original order is starting 2/9 at MSRP. I was offered a 2023 Outer Banks last Dec and purchased it at MSRP.
69437398075__32D83C8B-A962-462B-87D9-E8BD270A2BA2.jpeg
Detroit is full of brand new Bronco at MSRP. 7% money has killed the new car market!!

69436756943__0ECA80CC-89BB-4B2B-8722-529026C0BAAE.jpeg
Great looking Bronco!! I love the look of OB white!! That was my original choice. You must have some hidden secret, because I have wasted days and hours tryn to find a bronco even before the change your order bullsh*t.. you should share the secret for everyone else that is getting royally screwed by Ford!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Joe2311

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good on you for doing your homework and finding one at MSRP!
Enjoy that sick new rig!
Thank you! After hours and hours of work and finding nothing, I fee lucky.

OP
OP

Joe2311

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Out of curiosity I did look within 100 miles of Detroit. I didn't find any 4dr Non-Sas Outer Banks with hard top, lux, 2.7, leather, and tow pkg. What did surprise me was how many 4dr SAS Hardtops were either on the lot, just arrived, or dealer ordered. So my take is Ford want customers who have waited for 2+ years to give up those desirable options so they can feed them to the dealerships instead. Since I didn't find anything worth looking at I didn't check to see what the dealerships were asking. If I could find something close I'd pay a bit over MSRP and then use the $2,500 order cancellation offer to make up the difference. Glad you found something but so far my checking hasn't turned up anything. I was briefly tempted by a used 21 First Edition but they want $75K and for that price there are several other vehicles I'd rather own.
Yes feed them to dealerships and the ask 5-18k over msrp. Oh I looked all over Detroit area and they are all asking way over MSRP. My reply to you was a dig on someone who replied to my original post and said if you cant find a Bronco for MSRP you arnt looking hard enough. I have been looking for weeks and weeks and finally found one at Covert Ford of Hutto TX. Btw- they have several non sasquatch broncos coming in that are not orders and offering MSRP. Hope you get one. Ryan Gill is who helped me.

Deleted member 46318

Bill Brown Ford in Livonia MI is loaded with full size Bronco's! Actual almost every dealer in Detroit has Bronco's in Stock and is motivated to move them at sticker or A plan. Livonia is actual next to Metro Airport so if you have to fly in it's super close! Shipping isn't an issue!! BTW if you need the phone number call 734-237-3832

Deleted member 46318

I'll load my build on my 2023 Wildtrak and if I don't take it someone close to me is welcome to it. I'll load the build sheet later Saturday. The Bronco is coming to Columbus Ohio local dealer that's not a Dbag marking it up $10k.

Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably because its in production and hasnt arrived yet, but since you are basically calling me a liar, I will post my window sticker.

just saying…
OP, I was most definitely not calling you a liar. I assumed you had picked up your new bronco, and I was trying to encourage you to post some pics of your new ride in a cheeky manner. I didn't realize you had not taken delivery yet, Definitely was not trying to throw shade. Apologies if I offended you.

OP
OP

Joe2311

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP, I was most definitely not calling you a liar. I assumed you had picked up your new bronco, and I was trying to encourage you to post some pics of your new ride in a cheeky manner. I didn't realize you had not taken delivery yet, Definitely was not trying to throw shade. Apologies if I offended you.
My apologies for the snark reply. Hard to interpret text sometimes.. I will post the shit out of the pics when I get.

I haven’t researched it, how long once its in production till delivery?

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i managed to find 6 dealers either within 100 miles and one further away that ships all at msrp and one offering -500 on msrp. All for new broncos. Heck the one with the -500 off msrp also ships for free. Sadly the one they have is not my ideal build but hardtop, badlands, sas but its got stupid leather and a 2.3. So i also ordered a WT with all the stuff I wanted from a different place also at msrp only thing that ones missing is modular bumper. I get a text from a dealer probably every other day now letting me know what they have in stock or coming in at msrp. If your not finding deals now just wait a bit longer. Car markets changing and this month is a big car sales month so they want to meet their numbers.

OP
OP

Joe2311

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i managed to find 6 dealers either within 100 miles and one further away that ships all at msrp and one offering -500 on msrp. All for new broncos. Heck the one with the -500 off msrp also ships for free. Sadly the one they have is not my ideal build but hardtop, badlands, sas but its got stupid leather and a 2.3. So i also ordered a WT with all the stuff I wanted from a different place also at msrp only thing that ones missing is modular bumper. I get a text from a dealer probably every other day now letting me know what they have in stock or coming in at msrp. If your not finding deals now just wait a bit longer. Car markets changing and this month is a big car sales month so they want to meet their numbers.
Thats great! Anyway you can share who the dealers are? My buddy is still searching for an OB, carb gray, navy leather, 2.7, lux, hardtop.

Deleted member 46318

Picked up my 2nd Bronco in 90 days! Sticker no mark up!! Easy to find if you look. I ordered back in Nov 2022.

Ford Bronco Great deal at Covert Ford of Hutto, TX 69802023452__57856A56-C32B-48B8-8255-BBEAE71B2BA9
Ford Bronco Great deal at Covert Ford of Hutto, TX IMG_3481
Ford Bronco Great deal at Covert Ford of Hutto, TX IMG_3487
Sponsored