ebr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond and First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
(apologies for the double post - the forum kicked me out to read the etiquette thread and I didn't think this posted. An admin can delete the dup)

Hello. I feel like a kind of an interloper because, even though I have two Broncos, I didn't go through the harrowing ordeal that most of you have/are.

I fell in love with the new Bronco when I first saw the concept about two years ago. I thought about getting a reservation but I knew it was going to be a long wait and, even though, on paper and in concept pictures it looked like a fantastic vehicle, I just couldn't commit without actually seeing and driving one. So, I sat on the sidelines.

Then, this Fall, as they started showing up in real life, I saw the real reviews (spent countless hours on YT) and then got a chance to actually drive one myself for several days. The hook was set then and I started a search for right one for me. So I'm one of "those" guys who overpaid - however, I feel like I managed to find good deals (relatively speaking) on both of the models I have now.

Why two? Well, I split my time between North Carolina and the Florida Keys and so I keep a car in both places. I love the Bronco so much, I now have one at each place. I keep the First Edition in NC because it has all the cold weather features (heated seats/wheel, remote start, etc.). The Black Diamond is much more stripped down with even a manual transmission (which I actually love) so is well suited to the warm climate of the Keys where it can live a fair amount of time without doors and roof.

Anyway, that's my Bronco story. I've already gained a ton of knowledge from folks out here and done several customizations to both trucks based on what I learned here. So I thought it was time to sign up and start sharing.

-ebr
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you’ve got a place in the Keys, you can afford to have 2 Broncos. Congrats. I’ll give a shout next time I drive ours down.
Ford Bronco Greetings from NC/FL 0A6C780A-5C61-4EE6-92B1-4B996538D8D8

OP
OP
ebr

ebr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond and First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Must've been some sketchy weather (can see the skies in the pic) for you to get a shot with absolutely no one at that spot :).

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Must've been some sketchy weather (can see the skies in the pic) for you to get a shot with absolutely no one at that spot :).
…I heard that marker got vandalized…SMH…..restored now?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@ebr it was EARLY!!!

@wrbix they repaired it pretty quick and you could hardly tell any difference.
Sponsored