ebr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond and First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello. I feel like a kind of an interloper because, even though I have two Broncos, I didn't go through the harrowing ordeal that most of you have/are.

I fell in love with the new Bronco when I first saw the concept about two years ago. I thought about getting a reservation but I knew it was going to be a long wait and, even though, on paper and in concept pictures it looked like a fantastic vehicle, I just couldn't commit without actually seeing and driving one. So, I sat on the sidelines.

Then, this Fall, as they started showing up in real life, I saw the real reviews (spent countless hours on YT) and then got a chance to actually drive one myself for several days. The hook was set then and I started a search for right one for me. So I'm one of "those" guys who overpaid - however, I feel like I managed to find good deals (relatively speaking) on both of the models I have now.

Why two? Well, I split my time between North Carolina and the Florida Keys and so I keep a car in both places. I love the Bronco so much, I now have one at each place. I keep the First Edition in NC because it has all the cold weather features (heated seats/wheel, remote start, etc.). The Black Diamond is much more stripped down with even a manual transmission (which I actually love) so is well suited to the warm climate of the Keys where it can live a fair amount of time without doors and roof.

Anyway, that's my Bronco story. I've already gained a ton of knowledge from folks out here and done several customizations to both trucks based on what I learned here. So I thought it was time to sign up and start sharing.

-ebr
Sponsored