Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi All. After reserving in October of 2020, I have found this forum to be so helpful and decided to pull the trigger and make an account. I hesitated placing an order for a long time because I was really drawn to the 4D cactus white model that was initially presented and was holding out for something similar. I HATED pretty much every other interior option offered on the MY21s and was disappointed not much changed for MY22. I was also in no rush to start paying for a vehicle again after no payment and thought I could take the time to get it just right. That's looking like a big mistake!

I decided to finally place my order 1/29/2022, knowing that I will likely be lucky to even get a 2023 at this point because of the options that I chose. My dealer is Ken Garff here in Utah. The rep I have been working with has been really anxious for me to place my order and has been pleasant to work with. When I did place the order, I didn't have to haggle over paying MSRP and I do have a signed order.

I haven't found my rep very helpful with answering any questions that I have beyond what the Ford website reflects. Anything I know I have found on my own and because of the members of this community. There are other dealerships near me that recently seem to be receiving new orders more regularly and I do sometimes find myself questioning if I "chose the wrong horse" for all of this.

I am relieved to finally have my order in and am just looking forward to the day when I get to take it out and around all of the spectacular places here in Utah.

If there are any threads that have been helpful for each of you to follow, or any tips and tricks anyone wants to send my way, I would love to see them.

Good luck to each of you that were smart and got this all going before me!
Sponsored