First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat Roush Supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, Bryan from Utah, and I'm just jumping on the bandwagon! Truth be told, I'm not 100% convinced I'm going to buy the Bronco. I think it's an EXCELLENT blend of modern and nostalgia, and for $100, I pre-ordered a Badlands just in case. But I've been driving pick-ups for years, and I really love the utility of four doors with a bed! Anyway, I'm here to learn and probably go back and forth on this decision 100 more times, lol.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Pale.Rider

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat Roush Supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you off road with your truck?
Personally, I have no use for 4 doors and a bed. Lol. Been waiting a long time for the bronco
Minimally. I do camp, and living in Utah, I have access to some killer trails, but my truck is more of the, "lifted, douchebag poser" variety. I'm just thinking it might be a fun shift.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, Bryan from Utah, and I'm just jumping on the bandwagon! Truth be told, I'm not 100% convinced I'm going to buy the Bronco. I think it's an EXCELLENT blend of modern and nostalgia, and for $100, I pre-ordered a Badlands just in case. But I've been driving pick-ups for years, and I really love the utility of four doors with a bed! Anyway, I'm here to learn and probably go back and forth on this decision 100 more times, lol.
Welcome to the Forum..
Sponsored