First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For those of you that haven’t had the thrill of having your own Bronco in your driveway, don’t give up. I’ve been driving f150’s for 20 years and everyone told me how I’d miss them. Boy were they wrong. I waited for 10 months for my Big Bend and took delivery in October. Simple Bronco,2.3,soft top:10 spd auto, mid package. Probably why I got it as soon as I did. I now have 15,000+ miles on it having driven “Buck” from New Jersey to South Dakota ,and to Florida and back, It is by far the most fun I’ve had driving a vehicle! It handles like a dream and the ride is very comfortable. Even playing alongside the big rigs at speed ,there was no hint of squirreliness (is that a word?) in the handling and the 2.3 has plenty of pep to pass etc. Parking
Ford Bronco Hang in there. It’s worth the wait. FD22074F-5865-4515-A521-93B2212A3EA2
it is a piece of cake. The front seats are just fine but the rear seats are a bit tight for my 6’2” old body. I’ve averaged 21.4 mpg on the road trips ar 78 mph. The wind noise in the soft top is no problem at all. On the way to Florida ,tooling down I95 at 78 mph with the top down was a blast. We dropped the top in Georgia and by the time we made St Augustine, my passenger was sunburned but really didn’t care. Matter of fact, I spent most of my 2 weeks in Florida with the top down. Since it was so easy to raise and lower, when I stopped at a mall or beach, I just closed it up for security. I’m writing this epistle to let you know that Ford has really done it right with this vehicle and to let you know that it’s worth the wait. Someone asked me,a 77 yr
Ford Bronco Hang in there. It’s worth the wait. B62920B6-F075-440F-9A30-A829376608F9
Ford Bronco Hang in there. It’s worth the wait. 5529CE8E-ED31-4A7B-B225-480493FA83BD
old guy, why the hell I bought a Bronco. I simply say,”Because I wanted one”, and man,,,I’m glad I did. By the way, the truck is definitely a head turner. You’d be amazed at how many folks ogle it as the pass by and how many have to come over and talk a bit about it. Kind of fun. All the way to Florida and back on I95, I only saw 2 other full sized Broncos. It kind of makes you a celebrity for a moment.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Capt steve

Capt steve

Big Bend
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s been said that a woman is never old until she looks it, and a man doesn’t grow old until he stops looking. My eyes are wide open !!
Sponsored