Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here with regards to Dirt Mountain. Yes, it's the pin to the inside of the front left latch that keeps catching. I will keep messing with it. The video BN put out a while back claims you have to remove the rack to remove any of the other panels, but take that for what it's worth. Thanks for the response.
Yeah I just tried, doesn't seem like you can take 2nd row panel off with roof rails on. And the rails are a bunch of TORX screws to get apart, very frustrating.

I don't see why they didn't just have the 2nd row in 2 pieces like the first row, they could have the seam off centered if they didn't want to make all 4 panels meet at the same point. Maybe MIC 3.0...
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
As requested; photos of Ford Accessory 32" spare tire cover on Stock Badlands BFG tire. Also I included a comparison pic for old-school reference; the material is more of a matte color with more grey in it than the old vinyl cover from my 96 Bronco's original cover.

The hole for the camera will take some getting used to I think but otherwise I think it looks OK. Wife loves it, I may swap it out down the road for a different one but I think it looks good for now.
20211025_211152.jpg
20211026_111119.jpg
20211026_111112.jpg
How tight was the ford 32" tire cover? Mainly concerned with width (I have 33x12.50 tires which are the same height as the KO2's but about an inch wider)

OP
OP
96GreenBronco

96GreenBronco

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it will be tight with that width, ill try and get a pic of how much overhang
Sponsored