Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone used or have thoughts on the light bars at harbor freight. I know that HF products are Hf products, but for someone that would rarely use it but wanted the look and the ability to use it if needed, do they suck?
I find Harbor Freight a valid source for certain kinds of very cheap, consumables and semi-consumables. Electrical tape, drill bits, and such.

Other than that, if you want to buy something from Harbor Freight that doesn't suck, buy a vacuum cleaner.
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wasn't going to chime in, because most of what we sell is expensive and high quality. BUT, you just spent how much $$ on a killer truck. Do you really want to run the cheapest of the cheapest junk bars on your truck?

I get it, not everybody wants to spend a lot on a light bar. Especially when it's not important. I'm like that with a level kit. YES, I know the right way to lift my truck but I spend a few hundred on the "poor mans lift" because i'm not going rock crawling and it's more about the look for me. So i TOTALLY get it when people don't want to spend money on a light bar.

But do me a favor, PM me. i'll put you in a cheap light bar that's not going to fall apart the very next day. We DO offer some economy bars for folks who just don't want to spend a ton of money.

We sell AuxBeam, which are really inexpensive and do the job. I ran an AuxBeam on my first truck. NOT my first choice in bars BUT it's very inexpensive. We also sell Diode Dynamics which are NOT expensive at all and are fantastic bars. They are a bit DIFFERENT looking then your traditional bar, which may be a good thing. Well known company, good warranty, good optics, great price tag. Not as cheap as a harbor freight bar but still not going to break the bank.

Baja Designs and Rigid make nice bars, but they are EXPENSIVE. We've got some cheaper options for you and we won't steer you down the wrong path. With a budget in mind I can help get you a bar that's not going to fall apart or make people go "omg what did he just buy!!!"

As long as you don't make fun me me for not doing a REAL lift. I won't make fun of you for not buying a Baja Designs light bar :) Deal!?!?

Sikinboat

First Edition
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Had rough country lights on the raptor they worked fine and were 1/5th the price of baja or rigid

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bought the small cube lights that are like $25. They do the job. I'm not spending a crap ton of money for lights when there are far better things to spend money on for my bronco. Just look on YouTube for reviews. Most of their lights get decent reviews
Has anyone used or have thoughts on the light bars at harbor freight. I know that HF products are Hf products, but for someone that would rarely use it but wanted the look and the ability to use it if needed, do they suck?