First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anybody received an email from Ford Performance Parts & Accessories regarding purchase of a new hard top?
Emails are supposed to be going out to soft top owners starting with the earliest build dates.
If you have received one, what was your build date?

https://thebronconation.com/general...ent=lnk2d&mc_cid=cd862cb336&mc_eid=c9c1cf958d

If there is already a thread on this topic could someone point me there?
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a thread about the hardtops being made available but not regarding emails being sent out.

My BL moar door softie has a blend date of 07/19/21 and I have not received an email. But I don't want a hardtop either.

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an email yesterday saying I could buy one with a special link. Went to the link and it said I needed to log in even though I was logged in.

I wasn’t going to buy one anyway so I just closed the browser. But yes they are sending out emails allowing people to buy them. I’m guessing it’ll be 1-2 years till you could easily order one without horrible lead times.

IMO for the cost I’d get a Turn Off Road or an Anderson before I’d drop that kind of coin on a OEM top. If they were selling them for 2,500 I’d have had that in my cart in a second.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will be on my 3rd trip to the dealer to fix my 2-door hardtop leak. Dealer is grossly incompetent! Not sure I'd buy a Ford OEM hardtop (just yet) given the cracking/rippling/leak issues.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bronco49

bronco49

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will be on my 3rd trip to the dealer to fix my 2-door hardtop leak. Dealer is grossly incompetent! Not sure I'd buy a Ford OEM hardtop (jest yet) given the cracking/rippling/leak issues.
I started this thread on behalf of another Bronco owner that I know.
But I too have a 2 door hardtop with the same issue. I've spent hours using foam tape and other gaskets with no luck. I decided a long time ago I wasn't going to waste my time with the dealer. Thanks for confirming my decision.
Sponsored