Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you receive the gift box from Ford with die-cast models, the gift card for $100 and the apology note for the ordering experience?
Yes. Was that to replace the refund? If so, the dealerships are rewarded with $100 for every reservation that they lose to another dealer?
Sponsored

Deleted member 19285

I went through the same thing. The agents at Ford seem to know nothing: every time I called they told me something different.

I ended up calling my dealer every day for 3 days before they refunded my $100. I told them Ford told me they had to be refund it (which is what the last agent told me and I guess ended up being true).

I got my gift card and models a few days later.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. Was that to replace the refund? If so, the dealerships are rewarded with $100 for every reservation that they lose to another dealer?
They didn't lose the reservation unless the old dealer cancels it, Ford took your second reservation and manually changed the time stamp to match the first. The old dealer generally keeps the C-note and they get the Bronco sent to them when it comes up (with the original time stamp, plus allocation credit for the conversion). At least that is the last I heard.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I cancelled my reservation with one dealership and put in for a new reservation with a different dealership with 24 hours....Should I get my original reservation number? And if yes, can the new dealership do that for me or do I have to call someone at Ford? What number or email do I use? Thank you.