Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I order the HD Mod bumper with FordPass points? How much does it cost thru the dealer’s parts department?
Sponsored

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, you can use reward points on parts through a Ford dealer, but your mileage may vary, because it's up to the Parts Manager if they won't to go through the "hassle" of doing it.

First, you are going to need to get the part number for the specific bumper you want. There are different versions of each bumper depending on if you have sensors or no sensors, etc.

Once you get the part number, you can do a google search for said part number and find out what on-line dealers are selling it for. Most on-line dealers websites are not set up to accept reward points as part of payment. So you are then going to have to call around to those dealers and see if they will accept them.

If it was me, I would make friends with my local parts manager at my preferred dealership and show them the prices you see online for said part and see if they will match it and let you apply your rewards to the purchase.

Typically, if you find a great price or find it being sold on this forum for an even better price, it's usually much cheaper and not worth the hassle of trying to use reward points.

I would suggest just looking in the classifieds for the bumper you want and get it that way.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, you can use reward points on parts through a Ford dealer, but your mileage may vary, because it's up to the Parts Manager if they won't to go through the "hassle" of doing it.

First, you are going to need to get the part number for the specific bumper you want. There are different versions of each bumper depending on if you have sensors or no sensors, etc.

Once you get the part number, you can do a google search for said part number and find out what on-line dealers are selling it for. Most on-line dealers websites are not set up to accept reward points as part of payment. So you are then going to have to call around to those dealers and see if they will accept them.

If it was me, I would make friends with my local parts manager at my preferred dealership and show them the prices you see online for said part and see if they will match it and let you apply your rewards to the purchase.

Typically, if you find a great price or find it being sold on this forum for an even better price, it's usually much cheaper and not worth the hassle of trying to use reward points.

I would suggest just looking in the classifieds for the bumper you want and get it that way.
Thank you so much! Do you happen to have the part number? My bronco has high package so I’m not sure if that calls for the sensors or not

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you so much! Do you happen to have the part number? My bronco has high package so I’m not sure if that calls for the sensors or not
I don't know the part number, you're going to have to search for that on your own, this forum is a good place to start for that.

As for if you have sensors, go out and look at your current bumper and if you have sensors, you'll see at least 4 round dots protruding from your bumper. If you don't see them, then you don't have sensors.

Knowing that, you can easily search the classified sections here to see if someone is selling the bumper you need. There are also a lot of posts about installing all different types of bumpers and YouTube has a lot of videos especially about transfer parts, wiring harnesses, etc. from your original bumper to the new bumper.

Jeffola

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Hyundai Santa-Fe, 2019 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are probably 20-35 parts to make that whole bumper. I’m curious what it will cost. You have to order every bezel, insert and bolt.

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Exp ST, ‘22 Base 2dr & ‘23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check Craigslist to compare prices. I’ve seen a handful of them pretty cheap on there (like $500 with the OEM brush guard included) and they all have the parking sensor holes.
Sponsored