Sponsored

HD Modular Front Bumper in commodity restrictions?

Wynter

Black Diamond
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spoke to my dealer, says one of the commodity restrictions for my build is the HD modular bumper together with the MIC top and SAS Pkg. I have not seen this as an issue from my research, has your dealership told you this as well?

If I have to drop it, what do I lose? Plan on adding winch and skid plates later. Thanks
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it truly is a constraint, I personally would just drop it and upgrade to an ARB, Warn, etc later. But realistically the MIC will hold your build back the most

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spoke to my dealer, says one of the commodity restrictions for my build is the HD modular bumper together with the MIC top and SAS Pkg. I have not seen this as an issue from my research, has your dealership told you this as well?

If I have to drop it, what do I lose? Plan on adding winch and skid plates later. Thanks
My dealer told me the HD modular was a constraint when I ordered my second, less restricted(no SAS, MIC, or HD bumper)Bronco on December 9th. I'm a 7/20/20 res holder that kept that order as well. Hopefully one of them will show up by June of 2022.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah the bumper is one of the “lesser” constrained items.

The biggest constrained items are the hard tops, the towing package, and the paint protection film. If you have one of those (particularly the paint-protection film), its going to impact your order in a big way. The less constrained items that still have some impact are the HD bumper, Lux package, the front locking axle (Badlands & Sasquatch), Safari bar, and the 2.7L engine.

Basically, if you want a Bronco sooner rather than later just order the items almost no one wants and you’ll be good to go. ;)
Sponsored