Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone from Chandler, AZ (Phoenix suburb)! I've been reading on here for awhile, but finally signed up and ready to interact. There's been a lot of learning and reading on my part, and I must say you've all helped me figure things out for the most part so far. I'm a walk-in order on Feb 9th, 2022, so a few months into the agony and a long way to go from the sounds of it. My order details are in my signature. I'll be trading in my 2016 4Runner and selling my '90 Bronco for my new Bronco. Thanks all, and Happy Bronco'ing!
Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice build (and great color!). It's worth the wait

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome and great build! I think the navy cloth interior in the Outer Banks is one of the best looking interiors, but it’s rarely optioned. Went to college in Tempe (ASU) and really miss off-roading in the desert!

OP
OP
Dadsquatch

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome and great build! I think the navy cloth interior in the Outer Banks is one of the best looking interiors, but it’s rarely optioned. Went to college in Tempe (ASU) and really miss off-roading in the desert!
Thanks. I went with the navy leather interior instead of the cloth only because I have kids and will be easier to clean (plus I wanted the bucking Bronco logo on the seats which doesn't come on the cloth). The cloth is definitely smarter for the hot AZ heat when I'll have the top off, but I'm planning on just having some towels in the Bronco when needed.

Logesterme42

First Edition
First Name
Smalls
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello everyone from Chandler, AZ (Phoenix suburb)! I've been reading on here for awhile, but finally signed up and ready to interact. There's been a lot of learning and reading on my part, and I must say you've all helped me figure things out for the most part so far. I'm a walk-in order on Feb 9th, 2022, so a few months into the agony and a long way to go from the sounds of it. My order details are in my signature. I'll be trading in my 2016 4Runner and selling my '90 Bronco for my new Bronco. Thanks all, and Happy Bronco'ing!
Hello. As for me, the dark blue fabric interior looks just fine, it is definitely in my top 3. Once I saw a warm white interior (something like Champagne from the palette https://create.vista.com/colors/color-names/dusty-rose/ ), I was surprised, but this is love with first sight.

Sponsored

brian626

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche Boxster S, 2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome! I am in the same area with a 4 door Cactus Gray Bronco and I’ll probably see you out on the road.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

welcome!