Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps and a Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I mostly joined so I could update a thread about my gear ratio calculator. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/differential-gear-ratio-calculator.3448/ It's updated with the latest information I have and I'll try to update it with anything else new that I come across.

I've been taking Jeeps off road for a good 2 decades. I've been thinking about replacing my 2001 Cherokee on 32's and my Subaru Crosstrek with one vehicle that can be a daily driver and go anywhere the Cherokee could go. The Bronco is looking like a better option than a new Wrangler (Been there, done that. Meh.) I probably won't get a 2021 but 2022 may be a good option.

Anyway, I'm mostly here to lurk and do some research. I look forward to seeing how people like the Bronco as it comes out.
Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mostly joined so I could update a thread about my gear ratio calculator. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/differential-gear-ratio-calculator.3448/ It's updated with the latest information I have and I'll try to update it with anything else new that I come across.

I've been taking Jeeps off road for a good 2 decades. I've been thinking about replacing my 2001 Cherokee on 32's and my Subaru Crosstrek with one vehicle that can be a daily driver and go anywhere the Cherokee could go. The Bronco is looking like a better option than a new Wrangler (Been there, done that. Meh.) I probably won't get a 2021 but 2022 may be a good option.

Anyway, I'm mostly here to lurk and do some research. I look forward to seeing how people like the Bronco as it comes out.
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Chris

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs