First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally decided to join up after months of lurking about this forum. Looking forward to getting a new Bronco sometime in the next year!
Sponsored

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are you hoping to order? I know I'm getting Race Red, 2.7, and a hard top. Leaning towards a Big Bend at this point.

OP
OP
Drafting_Monkey

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What are you hoping to order? I know I'm getting Race Red, 2.7, and a hard top. Leaning towards a Big Bend at this point.
I've been all over the place with my B&P. I'm set on a 2-door and I have to have a manual. That helps with a lot of decision making. With that said, I'm torn between just getting a base 2-door with a few options or going up to a BD with a roof rack. Tossed around the idea of advanced 4x4 with the BD but I had an F150 for 7.5 years with A/T tires on it and never had a problem with just using 4H when needed for weather or a fire road trail. Hell, I don't recall ever really using the rear locker on my truck. The BD may just be overkill LOL. I'd like to get out and hit some more trails, but there is nothing around here to get out on.

Still don't know about color. I'm thinking of one of the reds or Antimatter Blue.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome! Best damn forum for hard core Bronco enthusiasts
Great people on here but beware of the discussions of interior, cup holders and the infamous Grey Hardtop...

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been all over the place with my B&P. I'm set on a 2-door and I have to have a manual. That helps with a lot of decision making. With that said, I'm torn between just getting a base 2-door with a few options or going up to a BD with a roof rack. Tossed around the idea of advanced 4x4 with the BD but I had an F150 for 7.5 years with A/T tires on it and never had a problem with just using 4H when needed for weather or a fire road trail. Hell, I don't recall ever really using the rear locker on my truck. The BD may just be overkill LOL. I'd like to get out and hit some more trails, but there is nothing around here to get out on.

Still don't know about color. I'm thinking of one of the reds or Antimatter Blue.
LET US KNOW IF YOU FIND ANY DEALERS IN THE AREA WITH GOOD PRICING! I BELIEVE IM SWITCHING TO GRANGER SOON. MY LOCAL DEALER, GERALD FORD, HAS NOT BEEN TOO RESPONSIVE TO MY REQUESTS FOR PRICING!

OP
OP
Drafting_Monkey

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LET US KNOW IF YOU FIND ANY DEALERS IN THE AREA WITH GOOD PRICING! I BELIEVE IM SWITCHING TO GRANGER SOON. MY LOCAL DEALER, GERALD FORD, HAS NOT BEEN TOO RESPONSIVE TO MY REQUESTS FOR PRICING!
Not sure anyone around here will match the pricing that Granger is offering. I just reached out to my assigned dealer, Fair Oaks Ford, with this question. I was told via email they will be selling the Bronco's at MSRP and no ADM. I was relieved to hear that to be honest. I don't really expect to get a vehicle as hot as the Bronco for anything less in the first year. But I also won't pay anything more than MSRP. Call me crazy.

OP
OP
Drafting_Monkey

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome! Best damn forum for hard core Bronco enthusiasts
Great people on here but beware of the discussions of interior, cup holders and the infamous Grey Hardtop...
I'm well aware MICGREYTOPGATE 2020! Been lurking around for a few months. LOL

pdonoh

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150, 2015 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in Northern Illinois too. My dealer, Joe Cotton in Carol Stream, has said MSRP only. I'd like to get a discount, but I understand the dealer's position. I'm prepared to walk quickly if anything additional comes up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Drafting_Monkey

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in Northern Illinois too. My dealer, Joe Cotton in Carol Stream, has said MSRP only. I'd like to get a discount, but I understand the dealer's position. I'm prepared to walk quickly if anything additional comes up.
I'm in the same boat. If my dealer decides to tack on ADM, I'll walk. I honestly don't mind paying MSRP for 2021 since it's a new vehicle and quite popular. I get it, but, if my build gets pushed back to 2022 then I may be looking for a bit of a deal.

OP
OP
Drafting_Monkey

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

St. Charles here. Working with Hawk so far, been quiet, no idea of pricing yet...lots of other dealers if necessary. I can get to Carol Stream if need be! lol

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In NE IL also.....buying from Granger. My Ford/Jeep dealer who I have bought a lot of Jeeps from was not able to commit to any discounting.

Deleted member 18388

In Lake County, IL. Haven't talked with my dealer about pricing. Im waiting for a 2022 Manual Sasquatch. Any dealer recommendations?I will change if my dealer tacks on extra prices.
Sponsored