Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! Im just down the hill on the Nevada side. Lots to explore…I prefer the desert flying to the rock crawling.

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Part-timer in South Tahoe / Christmas Valley. Would spend more time, but it's rented most weekends on AirBNB / VRBO. I basically bought my 2-door Wildtrak to laugh at Tahoe's terrible roads, but wasn't expecting the attention it gets from locals who love the color (Eruption Green) in an area saturated with Jeeps.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just picked up a 2023 Badlands Sas. New to Broncos and off-roading in general but looking forward to trying out trails in the area!
Check out Gold Country Broncos on FB, they do loads of rides in the mountains around Tahoe and very accommodating of new drivers.

I’m more familiar with trails on the South Lake side, but Genoa Peak (easy) is not far from Truckee, Moon Rocks (easy or as hard as you want to make it) outside Reno, Signal Peak / Eagle lakes west of Donner (mostly easy with a few challenging obstacles), literally endless forest service roads, are not too far from Truckee, and the list goes on!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just picked up a 2023 Badlands Sas. New to Broncos and off-roading in general but looking forward to trying out trails in the area!
Congratulations on your new Bronco, Ray! We can't wait to see/hear about your adventures on the trails. Thanks for being part of the Ford family!

Sponsored

Wild/Bill

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST, 1948 Willys CJ2A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Waiting patiently for my WildTrak here in Henderson NV. Told by Ford Marketing rig is built but not finished. Have fun with your new Bronco