Sponsored

Hello from the FL Panhandle/Capitol City!

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might want to look at Florida Broncos on Facebook groups. It is all encompassing of Florida, but I know I've posted on the group to bring attention to the panhandle crew about a new off-road park. There is also the Broncos Down and Dirty, 904JaxBroncos, FL6G, to name a few different FB groups.
Oh nice! Can you share a link to that post that you made? I'd love to check out the new park.
Sponsored

rak2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 - sold
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
RAK2 here....
I support the effort to establish some local connections and communications.
Unfortunately I am apparently quite some time away from being able to order/own one.
But happy to be here as a lurker.

OP
OP
Blue_banshee_bronco
First Name
Corrine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

RAK2 here....
I support the effort to establish some local connections and communications.
Unfortunately I am apparently quite some time away from being able to order/own one.
But happy to be here as a lurker.
The waiting is the worst! Mine was 2 years. We welcome your lurking 😊

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heck yeah! Congrats on the recent delivery! That's awesome that you've attended those events. I haven't tried that out yet, so you'll have to tell me all about 'em. I'm a newcomer too and am far from sage. I have driven through some Apalachicola National Forest trails several times though, and some of that is documented here. I'm usually the only vehicle but bring along a friend or two. After my time on 360-A, I realized how scared I can get when I find myself alone in high water. Zero damage so far, though, and I've really enjoyed every bit of it. Aaaaand I'm just realizing that you've posted in that very thread, so you already know all this. lol
[/QUOTE]
Ah, yes. @pandapaul with the infamous "floating flipflops in the floorboard" pic, LOL. Inspirational Bronco post to say the least. Should another trip be in the plans, I would appreciate an invite! Its time to stretch the legs of this steed!

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, yes. @pandapaul with the infamous "floating flipflops in the floorboard" pic, LOL. Inspirational Bronco post to say the least. Should another trip be in the plans, I would appreciate an invite! Its time to stretch the legs of this steed!
lol! You got it, good sir. I'll very much look forward to meeting up and riding the trails together.
Sponsored