Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good afternoon everyone! I'm a Southern guy recently relocated to my wife's homeland in the not-so-frozen tundra of Southeastern Michigan. I'm also new to this community even though I've been following your threads for the past 2 years. I was hesitant to join until I knew Ford would accept my order and I'm happy to say that barring an unforeseen setback, my baby will be born May 10, 2023. Hallelujah, my 2 year wait is over🙌. If everything goes well I'm hoping to pick up my '23 WT this weekend and I literally cannot sleep. I have lots of plans for this ride, but I'm gonna take it slow and build it right. I can already say that there are plenty of threads on here that I've been using to plot my journey. I can't thank y'all enough for the information rich dialogue and advice. Keep up the good work my brothers and sisters and I look forward to my first post with my ride!
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome aboard!

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good afternoon everyone! I'm a Southern guy recently relocated to my wife's homeland in the not-so-frozen tundra of Southeastern Michigan. I'm also new to this community even though I've been following your threads for the past 2 years. I was hesitant to join until I knew Ford would accept my order and I'm happy to say that barring an unforeseen setback, my baby will be born May 10, 2023. Hallelujah, my 2 year wait is over🙌. If everything goes well I'm hoping to pick up my '23 WT this weekend and I literally cannot sleep. I have lots of plans for this ride, but I'm gonna take it slow and build it right. I can already say that there are plenty of threads on here that I've been using to plot my journey. I can't thank y'all enough for the information rich dialogue and advice. Keep up the good work my brothers and sisters and I look forward to my first post with my ride!
First of all, Congrats on getting your build date. Im finally being built on the same week. Check out Silver Lake. Should be fun in the Bronco!!!

OP
OP
STONEWALKER

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First of all, Congrats on getting your build date. Im finally being built on the same week. Check out Silver Lake. Should be fun in the Bronco!!!
Thank you and It's one of my first destinations! Congrats on your build as well, perhaps we will cross paths before long!
Sponsored