Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am new to DT...our local store just opened last year...My truck has tire rotation from Ford but they are always backed up and you need an appointment. We were heading on a trip and I needed a rotation went to dealer and could not get to it until 2 days later...my fault for not planning ahead. Stopped into the new DT for rotation...ended up buying the lifetime rotation service and love it in and out in usually 15 minutes no appointment necessary! I purchased new wheels and you all mounted them up for me...several weeks ago my wife's BMW needed new tires, didn't even shop around straight to DT. My daughter hit a curb last night in the BMW and destroyed the front tire...yes, the brand new 2 week old tire! We had the tow truck deliver it to the store last night after hours and 8:29 AM this morning DT called and already had the replacement tire on order and would be ready tomorrow...just received another call and they noticed the back tire, yes again 2 week old back tire, had a huge bubble in it from hitting same curb or "rock in the road" as my daughter called it and they informed me they ordered a replacement for it also and would be here tomorrow. I just can't say enough about the amazing service at the Bartlesville, OK location. I am a customer for life!

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for the kind words and for sharing this with us here @TRMFAM !There's nothing better than coming into work and reading comments like this.

We're glad to hear the team over in Bartlesville, OK took good care of you and the family, I'll be sure to share your kudos with the store manager.
Sponsored